• The KillerFrogs

ORU under fire since they made the Sweet 16

Brevity Frog

There are more business to business lawsuits than PI lawsuits by like 10 times.

I have never sued a doctor as lawyer of record and don’t plain to because I appreciate your profession. I have numerous family members who have been or active physicians so I am propositioned to appreciating the art of practicing medicine.

The only doctor I ever agreed with suing was a radiologist in Marshall Texas who claimed to be board certified and was not. He went from hospital to hospital misdiagnosing people because he was a drunk and drug abuser and the system covered him up because he was a doctor, and a living god. The hospital didn’t do it’s due diligence. You absolutely know of similar doctors in Texas that are protected like the thin blue line of the police. It’s outrageous the amount of coverup in the medical industry of bad doctors in Texas. There is no defense.

That doctor missed my mother’s annual breast scan that was obvious. She ended up with stage 4 and with the help of MD Anderson and John Hopkins experimental trial she is still alive. It was a open and shut down case that he admitted. We received his full liability for 4 million which was nothing compared her issues.

My mother this last week has had a remission that she is heartbroken. She is 86 on April 2 so she is resigned to it but I cannot help but look back on my former neighbor who still lives the good life and still drinks like a fish. He still practices to this day in another hospital in anther town. I have no doubt that he is still an issue. The Texas medical board covers for him and it is outrageous. No other profession covers its members like the Texas medical board. They are cowards and those who protect them are just as guilty by their silence.

TLDR lawyer boy

Eight

https://www.foxnews.com/media/usa-today-editor-hemal-jhaveri-boulder-shooting Curious who will pick this fine lady up after losing her job for blaming whitey,

"The firing of Hemal Jhaveri is a huge blow to sport media.
@USATODAY
really dropped the ball in failing to back her up. Her work is invaluable and I look forward to reading and assigning her work in the future. '

you scheissing kidding me clark? the "race and inclusion" editor for usa today sports singles out a specific group and has been warned about her comments on twitter and they failed to back her up?

ftwfrog

Meh. So long ORU. Back to no sex for you!!

Honestly, I was rooting for Arkansas. Not sure they have a chance against Baylor but they seem to have a better chance.

Latest posts