• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
My new Toy-ota:

12482_cc0640_032_3r3.png

(File photo--my camera shots of my real vehicle are too large for KF.c to upload.)

HG73

Because his parachute had gone up in flames and thus was unserviceable, Alkemade jumped from the aircraft without it, preferring to die by impact rather than burn to death. He fell 18,000 feet (5,500 m) to the ground below.

His fall was broken by pine trees and a soft snow cover on the ground. He was able to move his arms and legs and suffered only a sprained leg. The Lancaster crashed in flames, killing pilot Jack Newman and three other members of the crew. They are buried in the Hanover War Cemetery.

Alkemade was subsequently captured and interviewed by the Gestapo, who were initially suspicious of his claim to have fallen without a parachute until the wreckage of the aircraft was examined. The Germans gave Alkemade a certificate testifying to the fact.[2] He was a celebrated prisoner of war, before being repatriated in May 1945.
Oh. Okay. But he still has the parachute harness on.

ftwfrog

Anybody else have a Marlin30-30 (made before the [ #2020 ] company bought them and ran Marlin and Remington off a cliff)?

Trigger flop on seems insane, however, it seems intentional to avoid conflict with the trigger guard/lever. Just wondering if it is worth replacing the trigger. I'd rather spend the money on a Winchester 1894 I found.
Not that the cost of the trigger replacement is even remotely enough for me to not just replace the trigger and still buy the gun. In fact, one would have no impact on the other. I'm just looking for excuses to give when I bring that new rifle home.
I admit, I’ve had a few. But I have no idea what you just typed.