• The KillerFrogs

Covid Long Term Impacts on TCU

Big Frog II

I hope fans return to games in person this fall. It will be interesting to see if they got out of the habit, or are they excited to get back to doing normal things.

researchfrog

What your pharmacist gives you to swallow is between her and you, Steel.

Covid has one other effect on TCU. Covid resulted in the waiver of test scores. If TCU does so permanently, for reasons of social justice, it could have some unintended side effects.

Virginia Frog

I hope fans return to games in person this fall. It will be interesting to see if they got out of the habit, or are they excited to get back to doing normal things.
When the COVID is all over t's going to be the "roaring '20s" all over again. Social consumption unlike we haven't seen in a long while - on-line/computers are a bore - "Party like it's 1999!."
(Those poor folks who went broke during this won't have the money so the celebrations will not be for everybody, which may effect a return to full attendance.)

researchfrog

Just curious, where did you get this statistic?

Someone did a a study few years back. At this point, it is a well-traveled statistic, sort of like the stories of El in Once Upon a Time in Mexico. Here is one example. Here’s a summary of previous work. To sum it up, it’s a great app for the people who didn’t need it anyway. How well that maps onto the average TCU student these days is questionable.

Spike

Someone did a a study few years back. At this point, it is a well-traveled statistic, sort of like the stories of El in Once Upon a Time in Mexico. Here is one example. Here’s a summary of previous work. To sum it up, it’s a great app for the people who didn’t need it anyway. How well that maps onto the average TCU student these days is questionable.

Heard it before anecdotally but never seen real studies. Thanks for sharing.

Eight

we got contacted by a placement firm about a position we are trying to fill and i was going through their website when i came to a section entitled, "meet our team"

each team member was supposed to present a fun fact and here is my favorite:

"Although I scored 680 on my SATs, I passed the Bar in PA! "​