• The KillerFrogs

How FFF are you?

OmniscienceFrog

I went to the Rose Bowl with Boston Frog. I can assure you that it was the greatest day ever for him. So much so that he never fell back into his Eeyore routine on here. He’s a quality person, one of the best I’ve ever known.
I remember that BF was done with GP halfway through his first season in 2001.

Last edited:
No not really. I took a long break from the board for a little over a year. Lots of other things going on in my life at the time, including some health issues. I didn't post on the board at all in June. Anybody who can use the Search function can verify.
You must have accidentally deleted the other eleventeen paragraphs. Or you're not really Deep?

I kid....and welcome back

I started lurking VERY occasionally in the mid aughts. Then more in 2010-14 when Football heated up. Officially joined and began posting in 2014 (had to look on my profile to remember). Haven't met any one in person that I'm aware of - don't live in the Fort so not around much. Always wonder if I know anybody in real life.

I remember that BF was done with GP halfway through his first season in 2001.
I've admitted this many times on here. That first season, I was convinced we made the wrong hire. I remember watching games that season, and Patterson looked completely lost at times on the sidelines. And then we beat #17 Louisville late in the season and he got the ship going in the right direction. It's been a great ride ever since.

By the way, for those of you who missed the old College Football Data Warehouse, I believe I found a replacement. Most of the same data can be found here:

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/texas-christian/