• The KillerFrogs

DMN: Can a former 5-star recruit step up as Frogs’ new leading rusher?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU offseason breakout candidates: Can a former 5-star recruit step up as Frogs’ new leading rusher?

Zach Evans was the third-leading rusher in 2020.

By Katherine G Griffith

Editor’s note: This is the second of a five-part series examining potential breakout players for the TCU Horned Frogs this offseason.

The 2021 football season is fast approaching which means it’s time for younger players to step into the holes left due to graduation and the NFL draft. Who will these players be? Here is breakout candidate No. 2:

Read more at https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/t...star-recruit-step-up-as-frogs-leading-rusher/

Limp Lizard

Let's face it. All the headlines are being written by millennials who are a product of the internet and click-bate. It just will take getting used to. But we probably will never go back to traditional headlines. So live with it or be miserable. I chose to enjoy my days and try to ignore little annoyances.
Also, wow, that was a very short article.

OmniscienceFrog

Let's face it. All the headlines are being written by millennials who are a product of the internet and click-bate. It just will take getting used to. But we probably will never go back to traditional headlines. So live with it or be miserable. I chose to enjoy my days and try to ignore little annoyances.
Also, wow, that was a very short article.
They took one article, cut it up and spread it over five days to make it a "series". That's pathetic for a newspaper in a city the size of Dallas

With apologies to those in the business, I think newspapers just need to speed up the inevitable and shut it down now.

Froggish

Can you win the Heisman on 8 carries a game? If so Zach’s my front runner. I’m predicting Evans to be the most dominant part time, part time, part time, part time RB in the country

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
tenor.gif