• The KillerFrogs

Fansided: TCU Football: Way-too-early 2021 game-by-game predictions

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU Football: Way-too-early 2021 game-by-game predictions

by Austin Lloyd

TCU football will have no room for error with the schedule that awaits them in September. The best in their league include Iowa State, Texas and much-dreaded Oklahoma.

The Horned Frogs will also be facing California and SMU in their non-conference stretch, which can’t sit too well on the minds of their fans, either.

Texas Christian was fortunate enough to secure a winning record of 6-4 in their 2020 showing. And while 6-4 is a stout performance (especially in COVID-19 season), it is not outstanding. But being outstanding is all that can be accepted as far as getting past the biggest beasts of the Big 12.

Read more at https://saturdayblitz.com/2021/03/17/tcu-football-2021-early-game-predictions/

Paul in uhh

Put me down for a second place finish in the b12. We lose only to OU and lose to them again in the big 12 title game. Then a NY6 bowl win.

12-2. Top 10.

I feel confident that we beat Iowa State this year. We only lost them by three last year and that’s with giving Downing at least 21 pass attempts!

ticketfrog123

Texas will be a mess, they still don’t have a QB and are bringing in a new system/style. Don’t forget about the Eyes of Texas fiasco, total mess in Austin.

their presumed next guy up played most of the Alamo bowl and looked way better than ehlinger.

eyes of Texas? That’s a reason they’ll lose games with a different coach?

Eight

"I’m 19 years old, and the biggest sports fan I know"

tenor.gif

cheese83

their presumed next guy up played most of the Alamo bowl and looked way better than ehlinger.

eyes of Texas? That’s a reason they’ll lose games with a different coach?

It has created issues in their locker room and the players still aren’t happy. That kind of turmoil can cause all kinds of issues is my point.