• The KillerFrogs

Chicago Tribune: Bears sign Dalton

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
A year after trading for Nick Foles to bolster the quarterback position, the Chicago Bears are signing free agent Andy Dalton.

The addition of Dalton, which was first reported Tuesday by ESPN’s Adam SSchefter, gives coach Matt Nagy two veteran options at the position. The move probably reduces the chance for a huge swing at Russell Wilson or Deshaun Watson via trade but it doesn’t necessarily rule it out.

Read more at https://www.chicagotribune.com/spor...0210316-iazjktu6rbcx3ckjwwp6bvyozu-story.html

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
This story headline:

Sorry Bears fans, Andy Dalton is coming to Chicago

The Chicago Bears made a big quarterback move ahead of the start of the new league year. It just wasn’t the one Bears fans were hoping for.

Chicago is signing quarterback Andy Dalton to a one-year deal worth $10 million, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. There’s a chance for Dalton to earn another $3 million in incentives.

Read more at https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2021/03/16/chicago-bears-andy-dalton-free-agency-2021/

AndyDalton_ATT.png

Eight

This story headline:

Sorry Bears fans, Andy Dalton is coming to Chicago

The Chicago Bears made a big quarterback move ahead of the start of the new league year. It just wasn’t the one Bears fans were hoping for.

Chicago is signing quarterback Andy Dalton to a one-year deal worth $10 million, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. There’s a chance for Dalton to earn another $3 million in incentives.

Read more at https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2021/03/16/chicago-bears-andy-dalton-free-agency-2021/

AndyDalton_ATT.png

so a school teacher from florida who writes about the chicago bears for usa doesn't like the move?

who the scheiss cares?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I do hope that Andy's agent was shrewd enough to work in free meals for the duration of his contract at Ditka's Steakhouse.

Sadly, upon checking, I see that the iconic old location is closed! Arrrgh!

Eight

They wanted Watson or Wilson. You can see why they're disappointed.

i wanted to be an architect when i was little, but then my inability to convert the ideas in my head to paper got in the way and it just was never going to happen

watson and wilson was never going to happen because they don't have anything to trade that either club would want and the family i have in chicago are actually realistic in the short comings of their sports teams thanks to the decades of bad cub teams, sox teams, and bad bear quarterbacks

Zubaz

i wanted to be an architect when i was little, but then my inability to convert the ideas in my head to paper got in the way and it just was never going to happen

watson and wilson was never going to happen because they don't have anything to trade that either club would want and the family i have in chicago are actually realistic in the short comings of their sports teams thanks to the decades of bad cub teams, sox teams, and bad bear quarterbacks
You put some respect on Super Bowl Silver Medalist Sexy Rexys name.

Eight

You put some respect on Super Bowl Silver Medalist Sexy Rexys name.

akin to saying the last thing steel posted was his best work on killerfrogs

craig krenzel, henry burris, cade mcnown, kordell stewart, chad hutchinson, jonathan quinn,
matt barkley, brian griese, steve walsh, shane matthews, dave krieg at 38 years of age, jim miller, kyle orton, erik kramer, and jim harbaugh

andy is freaking sid luckman incarnate compared to the rest of the bears long and inglorious history of quarterbacks