Tony Bennett
Bob Huggins
Shaka Smart
Chris Holtmann
Lon Kreuger
Jim Boehim
Will Wade
Eric Musselman

What an absolute colossial joke this is. If he isn't fired his salary should be significantly reduced. He is currently executing the greatest heist in moden American history. Fire his stupid ass

Edit: Tom Izzo and Chris Beard took a pandemic reduction of their salary, but not big Jamie! We love 9/10 in conference! More of this!

steelfrog

Tier 1
List of coaches who are paid less money than Jamie Dixon this year:

Bill Self
Tony Bennett
Bob Huggins
Shaka Smart
Chris Holtmann
Lon Kreuger
Jim Boehim
Will Wade
Eric Musselman

What an absolute colossial joke this is. If he isn't fired his salary should be significantly reduced. He is currently executing the greatest heist in moden American history. Fire his stupid ass

Edit: Tom Izzo and Chris Beard took a pandemic reduction of their salary, but not big Jamie! We love 9/10 in conference! More of this!
So, allow Steel to make sure he's go this correct. Jamie, who took TCU to the NCAAs in 2018 for the first time in 20 years, in spite of TCUs rich history of MBB success (this is sarcasm), makes known that he wants to go take the job at UCLA, or USC, or whatever, and we say NO, you must work here at TCU, against your will. And so he relents and stays at TCU--AND NOW, you think we're going to fire him? After forcing him to stay here? Really?

Froglaw

Bill Self
Tony Bennett
Bob Huggins
Shaka Smart
Chris Holtmann
Lon Kreuger
Jim Boehim
Will Wade
Eric Musselman

So what coach should we hire Mr. Bend?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Bill Self
Tony Bennett
Bob Huggins
Shaka Smart
Chris Holtmann
Lon Kreuger
Jim Boehim
Will Wade
Eric Musselman

I do not believe at the end of the day Dixon makes more than all or most of them.

Delray Frog

Bill Self
Tony Bennett
Bob Huggins
Shaka Smart
Chris Holtmann
Lon Kreuger
Jim Boehim
Will Wade
Eric Musselman

So I guess the article that the Star Telegram published on May 14th about Patterson, Donati, Schloss, and Dixon all voluntarily taking salary cuts was fake news! Not saying that they couldn't afford it but you are letting your bias get in the way of the facts. Regardless of what you think about Dixon's coaching, there is no reason to falsely try and make him seem greedy and selfish.

So I guess the article that the Star Telegram published on May 14th about Patterson, Donati, Schloss, and Dixon all voluntarily taking salary cuts was fake news! Not saying that they couldn't afford it but you are letting your bias get in the way of the facts. Regardless of what you think about Dixon's coaching, there is no reason to falsely try and make him seem greedy and selfish.
"voluntarily"
pull me from the ledge.

Eight

Great lets pay 10 million dollar buyout to get a coach with 1/5th the resume.

how do we jump from why do people care about money to this response?

will say that i can not think of another business off hand where we see the absurd buyouts like coaches for sports teams or the administrators who oversee such programs

you do see ceo's have buyouts, but not sure to the length that we see in college and professional sports

Francis Xavier

how do we jump from why do people care about money to this response?

will say that i can not think of another business off hand where we see the absurd buyouts like coaches for sports teams or the administrators who oversee such programs

you do see ceo's have buyouts, but not sure to the length that we see in college and professional sports
I agree which is kindve my point. People here getting upset over money is hilarious. All these coaches get absurd contracts. So why bother caring? When we were winning in jamies second year we still couldnt pack scholly.

Horned Toad

I agree which is kindve my point. People here getting upset over money is hilarious. All these coaches get absurd contracts. So why bother caring? When we were winning in jamies second year we still couldnt pack scholly.
But we were starting to pack it. It was getting so close to the tipping point. Consistent winning will bring the crowd. No doubt.