• The KillerFrogs

Rangers to open season at 100% Capacity. TCU Baseball still at 25%.

Moose Stuff

Good luck shifting the cost of defense of nuisance lawsuits, particularly if there are a bunch of them. Good luck deflecting the bad press from the Muck-types if a whole bunch of sick people point fingers at an athletic event as a super spreader, whether they could get past a hypothetical motion for summary judgment or not.

Point one.... show me the lawsuits, I haven't heard of even ONE.

Point two.... what do you think the Rangers would rather have?.... No fans and no bad articles from Muck or 30,000 fans a game and a couple bad articles from Muck??? LMAO.

LVH

Very short-sighted. People are itching to do anything. Baseball fans missed out on last year. New stadjium. Summer baseball in the A/C. People will come.

The Rangers are going to be horrible. Their win total last time I looked was 67.5. Only the Pirates were lower than that. No proven starting pitching at all. The contenders for opening day starter would be the #5 man or long relief man on other teams. The entire team is a mess. I can't name one position in which the team is above average at.

Putt4Purple

The Rangers are going to be horrible. Their win total last time I looked was 67.5. Only the Pirates were lower than that. No proven starting pitching at all. The contenders for opening day starter would be the #5 man or long relief man on other teams. The entire team is a mess. I can't name one position in which the team is above average at.

Your not getting it.
People will go not because of how good or bad the Ranger team is. It will be part of the spring tradition and enjoy the sunshine and atmosphere. Its beyond just sports!

LVH

Your not getting it.
People will go not because of how good or bad the Ranger team is. It will be part of the spring tradition and enjoy the sunshine and atmosphere. Its beyond just sports!

I agree, however, the team is lucky that this is the case. People will go just to go. This ownership group sucks and has shown zero commitment to winning, all they care about is making money.

YA

Your not getting it.
I hope so because my firm has a 37 person suite and I need folks to go to market the business. We paid for a suite last year that sat empty. Rangers got their money as the k said even if an act of god happened they still collect. One of the worst fan k in all of sports.

tcumaniac

I hope so because my firm has a 37 person suite and I need folks to go to market the business. We paid for a suite last year that sat empty. Rangers got their money as the k said even if an act of god happened they still collect. One of the worst fan k in all of sports.
Can you define what "k" means?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Waitaminute... A by-Ghod Law Firm signed a contract like that? Yikes!

One of my old accounts back in the day was a Suite holder for the Spurs. One evening, a water main in the arena right under their suite burst, spraying thousands of gallons of water on the court just before a game. The Spurs were awfully proud of those suites, and acted very high-handed about customers demands. The boss of the outfit renting the suite, after a Playoff payment that they would not honor, finally said he'd had enough. The Spurs people said, "Well, if you don't buy, we've got people waiting in line." The suite sat empty for two years.

YA

Waitaminute... A by-Ghod Law Firm signed a contract like that? Yikes!

One of my old accounts back in the day was a Suite holder for the Spurs. One evening, a water main in the arena right under their suite burst, spraying thousands of gallons of water on the court just before a game. The Spurs were awfully proud of those suites, and acted very high-handed about customers demands. The boss of the outfit renting the suite, after a Playoff payment that they would not honor, finally said he'd had enough. The Spurs people said, "Well, if you don't buy, we've got people waiting in line." The suite sat empty for two years.
Yes, We did before Covid was even a thing. I hate it cause it is expensive toy.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Yeah I've posted this elsewhere. The "liability" stuff is nonsense. There's no track record of lengthy lawsuits being filed anywhere. Like you enter a 100% capacity baseball stadium.... that's your choice.
Moron.

there are COVId lawsuit trackers. 9,000 federal court lawsuits so far. 400 against educational institutions. 650 in Texas. And that’s federal! No doubt thousands more in state courts. Steel has a number of Covid cases his own self. Defense dude of course. PREP Act will help hopefully but it’s application is in its infancy and it only applies to health care providers

jake102

Moron.

there are COVId lawsuit trackers. 9,000 federal court lawsuits so far. 400 against educational institutions. 650 in Texas. And that’s federal! No doubt thousands more in state courts. Steel has a number of Covid cases his own self. Defense dude of course. PREP Act will help hopefully but it’s application is in its infancy and it only applies to health care providers

based on what?