• The KillerFrogs

KU Fires Les Miles

One Frog Nation

There was a blurb in SI 10 or 12 years ago that said Miles was a great recruiter but you were better off with a potted geranium making decisions on the sidelines during a game.

Eight

will be interesting to see where emmett jones ends up once the new head coach is hired at kansas

if jones leaves kansas i don't think we see quaydarius davis play for kansas and curious what happens with stephen parker

froginaustin

I don't pay much attention to KU sports so I could be mixed up, but wasn't Beaty fired "for cause", too? Or was that only Mangino?

If KU is trying to dump a third coach "for cause" in a relatively short number of years, on top of their tradition of football failure, who that is reasonably qualified to coach in the Big XII would be willing to sign on with KU?

I suppose we'll know who it will be soon enough.

helcap

I don't pay much attention to KU sports so I could be mixed up, but wasn't Beaty fired "for cause", too? Or was that only Mangino?

If KU is trying to dump a third coach "for cause" in a relatively short number of years, on top of their tradition of football failure, who that is reasonably qualified to coach in the Big XII would be willing to sign on with KU?

I suppose we'll know who it will be soon enough.
they tried firing Beaty "for cause". He sued claiming KU was trying avoid the $3 million he was owed on his contract by saying it was "for cause". Ended up settling for $2.55 million. Not a bad gig

Eight

they tried firing Beaty "for cause". He sued claiming KU was trying avoid the $3 million he was owed on his contract by saying it was "for cause". Ended up settling for $2.55 million. Not a bad gig

wasn't the current ad the one who was involved in that matter?