• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Chico Dusty

You should renew. Last time I renewed I had to expedite. You used to have to go to Houston to do that, but now I think you can do it from anywhere. You should be able to get the best advice at your local post office.

@Ron Swanson Duh! My bad @Eight ... totally went over my head

@TCURiggs @tcudoc @Purp

Appreciate the great feedback! I’m going to go to the local office on Friday and get it done - or at least get the process going. I suppose I needed to do it anyway.

Eight

Flying out of love field tomorrow for the first time since #twoweeks began last March.

curious to know if there is anything I should prepare for... are restaurants open? Security extra long?

tenor.gif

YA

Flying out of love field tomorrow for the first time since #twoweeks began last March.

curious to know if there is anything I should prepare for... are restaurants open? Security extra long?
You will be fine--more people are flying but not like pre-covid. Restaurants are open as they got lease payments to make

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

One of the guys I work with has had to fly out of love a few times since Thanksgiving and he said everything is pretty normal. Said it usually takes about 10 mins to get thru security. All the restaurants that he saw were open.

ftwfrog

Don’t eat at airport restaurants. #Diarrhea
But a few pre-plane beers are the best you’ll ever taste.

Ron Swanson

If you’re going to China they are going to swab your b-hole before letting you in.
I had to get a weekly anus swab (every Tuesday) while I was in the hospital for my stem cell transplant. They were checking for some potentially harmful bacteria (or something?) since none of the patients there have an immune system.

I was really worried they were going in the anus, but luckily it was just like swiping a credit card.

Anyway, that’s my one anus swab anecdote.

Purp

I had to get a weekly anus swab (every Tuesday) while I was in the hospital for my stem cell transplant. They were checking for some potentially harmful bacteria (or something?) since none of the patients there have an immune system.

I was really worried they were going in the anus, but luckily it was just like swiping a credit card.

How much did you charge them?

tcudoc

My person told me they had a swab with a “chip,” so my experience was a little different.

Or

They did the same for me, but the results came back as “insufficient buns”