• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Ron Swanson

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210218005846/en/

Warp Drives Are No Longer Science Fiction -Applied Physics
The group’s findings have been published in the peer-reviewed journal, Classical and Quantum Gravity

engage_star_trek_tng.gif
How do I buy stock?

Mean Purple

Went with my friend who owned the horse that went down to not so far away auction over the weekend. He found not one great horse, but two. (with the guidance of a very good trainer). He had an inspired look on his face when we got there. Excited to see how he trains them up.

Chico Dusty

Random question that I’m seeing if anyone has any personal experience with, as it seems to be a gray area in my research.

I’m traveling to Belize April 17th - 24th. My passport expires August 22 of this year.

I read somewhere online that a couple traveling to Mexico had issues with entry, as one of their passports was within 3 months of expiration from their return trip back into the US.

Am I good as is? Or is it best to renew passport - and can I do it in time before my trip.

Long live HASMSP!! Thank you!!

Eight

Random question that I’m seeing if anyone has any personal experience with, as it seems to be a gray area in my research.

I’m traveling to Belize April 17th - 24th. My passport expires August 22 of this year.

I read somewhere online that a couple traveling to Mexico had issues with entry, as one of their passports was within 3 months of expiration from their return trip back into the US.

Am I good as is? Or is it best to renew passport - and can I do it in time before my trip.

go for it. what is the worst that possibly can happen right?

Chico Dusty

go for it. what is the worst that possibly can happen right?

They not let go on my trip!! That’s where the question came from. A read a story about a couple that was going to Mexico and the guy’s passport expired within 3 months of his return date and he couldn’t go. Sounds weird, but that is what I’m trying to figure it out

Ron Swanson

They not let go on my trip!! That’s where the question came from. A read a story about a couple that was going to Mexico and the guy’s passport expired within 3 months of his return date and he couldn’t go. Sounds weird, but that is what I’m trying to figure it out
He’s saying go for it, as in renew your passport

TCURiggs

I would get a new one tomorrow if I were you. Don't even flirt with the chance of having an issue when traveling internationally IMO, especially during crazy, Covid times. No clue what the turnaround on one is right now, but I feel like it's usually 6 weeks, so you should be good. If not, you can pay a little and expedite it, I believe. Either way, renew it.

tcudoc

Having traveled to Honduras and El Salvador several times, the groups I travel with have the same policy. The explanation I heard was that, if you were to have your trip extended for any reason (illness, natural disaster, etc. ) then you would not be able to return. Three months was the arbitrary length of time that was chosen by the governments of most of those countries and that was the rule we lived by for our groups.

I would comply and get it renewed ASAP and not take any chances.

Purp

You should renew. Last time I renewed I had to expedite. You used to have to go to Houston to do that, but now I think you can do it from anywhere. You should be able to get the best advice at your local post office.