• The KillerFrogs

What's a sports photo(or video)that you'll remember forever?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I think TCU played BYU at Jerry World the night of game 7. I went to the TCU game and nobody even needed to check the score of Game 7.
We were looking up from our seats at a TV in a mid-level suite and checking our phones for scores. Me and Shreve hoping the Rangers would win (but we knew we blew it all in Game Six) and my dad because he was a lifelong and diehard Cardinals fan.

Limp Lizard

https%3A%2F%2Febonybird.com%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F01%2Fjosh-doctson-terrell-chestnut-ncaa-football-west-virginia-texas-christian.jpg

usa-today-8839225.0.jpg

8143616.jpeg

texas-tech-tcu-football-fort-worth-usa-shutterstock-editorial-6112443w.jpg
VO64C5WG4MI6TBKNIBWI6S7HAY.jpg
Whenever I see that Doctson catch against Minnesota, I feel a little sorry for the Minn DB. No way he had a chance.

JugbandFrog

I wasn’t a fan of either team, but man this broke my heart, and my social life. The game went past my bedtime, so he put me to bed, so I was watching the game on my tv in my room with the volume off. When Rocket took it back, it was so awesome, I screamed, then screamed again when there was a flag. My dad wanted to spank me, but I was a little old for that, so he grounded me for the night of a big school dance. I actually had a date. :(

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I think TCU played BYU at Jerry World the night of game 7. I went to the TCU game and nobody even needed to check the score of Game 7.
I was at home watching both games. I remember ESPN saying that the Cardinals had just beat the Rangers in Game 7, then they showed a guy at the TCU game wearing a Rangers shirt walking around with a sad look on his face.

FrogCop19

As a football coach, specifically receivers and DB's, I often use JD as a reference to the importance of high-pointing the ball to both my offensive AND defensive players. I have watched football my entire life and to this day I don't think I've ever seen a college player go up and after the ball the way he did. I am heartbroken that he wasn't able to shed the injury bug and showcase what we watched for the rest of the world to see.

Fro Gogs, Son't Duck

Brog

Loved these pictures! Has someone put up a picture of the Immaculate Rejection? Have I missed it somewhere? Remains as one of my favorite pictures.

tetonfrog