• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

Eight

saw where kansas state has a commitment from another lockett brother

between dad and the two sons they will have to have the ncaa record for family catches, yards, and return yards

Froggish

The legacy thing seems to be a virtue of the past. For every legacy someone here can name over the last 5 years, I bet I can name 10 that went elsewhere. I mean just last year

Jacoby Jackson decommitted from us to go to Tech and both Brockmeyers tell UT to go pound sand and headed to Bama..

CryptoMiner

Kids offers exploded recently and seems to have a great head outlook. TCU has not offered for some reason...

Terian Williams II

Terian Williams II "The Playmaker "

@T_WilliamsD1

God Is Good ,March 1st at noon I will narrow my College blessings from 42 to 12 , no media interviews this week ,my family and I will focus on 15 zoom calls, after my top 12 are posted I will be more then happy to take all of your questions. Important factors that I consider are:

Eu7X_1lXYAAyf2t

Eight

Kids offers exploded recently and seems to have a great head outlook. TCU has not offered for some reason...

Terian Williams II

Terian Williams II "The Playmaker "

@T_WilliamsD1

God Is Good ,March 1st at noon I will narrow my College blessings from 42 to 12 , no media interviews this week ,my family and I will focus on 15 zoom calls, after my top 12 are posted I will be more then happy to take all of your questions. Important factors that I consider are:

Eu7X_1lXYAAyf2t

that list of requiirements could have something to do with the lack of an offer

What Up Toad

When I see something like this, it's just another reminder of how big of a beating recruiting must be.

I'd say good luck to this kid and move on.

Seriously? You wouldn't have a list similar to this when considering a new job?

-How stable is the management?
-Do I get along with the management and could I see myself being promoted into management myself?
-Does the company make/sell a quality product?
-What is the growth potential within the company?
-What is the company's reputation?
-Do corporate values align with mine?
-What is the turnover rate at this position?
-Does the role have realistic expectations?
-What are on-target earnings and how many people hit those numbers?
-What avenues do I have for career development? (training, networking, etc.)
-How much do your top performers make?

I'm not going to ask all of those questions out loud to the person interviewing me, but they are things I'm going to research and consider when making my decision.

Eight

Seriously? You wouldn't have a list similar to this when considering a new job?

-How stable is the management?
-Do I get along with the management and could I see myself being promoted into management myself?
-Does the company make/sell a quality product?
-What is the growth potential within the company?
-What is the company's reputation?
-Do corporate values align with mine?
-What is the turnover rate at this position?
-Does the role have realistic expectations?
-What are on-target earnings and how many people hit those numbers?
-What avenues do I have for career development? (training, networking, etc.)
-How much do your top performers make?

I'm not going to ask all of those questions out loud to the person interviewing me, but they are things I'm going to research and consider when making my decision.

consider that at one time he had 42 prospective schools on his list.

not look at some of his preferences such as, i don't know, "EXCELLENT" engineering program. you are trying to tell me that each of those 42 schools have excellent engineering programs and a coaching staff that puts players in the nfl?