• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

flyfishingfrog

Apparently not on a HBP in college.

The problem is Schloss is still wrong - it was the umps fault

even with the dumb rule - you still have to determine that Wood moved into the ball to get hit to call it a strike

and he didn’t do that

It’s pretty clear if he didn’t move he was going to get hit and his movement was turning away from the pitch

The ump that reviewed that call was a moron but that entire crew was an embarrassment- even the calls that went our way should not have needed review to start

PurpleBlood87

even with the dumb rule - you still have to determine that Wood moved into the ball to get hit to call it a strike

and he didn’t do that

It’s pretty clear if he didn’t move he was going to get hit and his movement was turning away from the pitch

The ump that reviewed that call was a moron but that entire crew was an embarrassment- even the calls that went our way should not have needed review to start

There was no way that wasn't a home run. The third base ump didn't make an effort to get out there to look and I'm guessing the camera angle was bad. From where I was sitting the ball clearly hit something and popped straight up not down like it would if it hit below the yellow line.

flyfishingfrog

There was no way that wasn't a home run. The third base ump didn't make an effort to get out there to look and I'm guessing the camera angle was bad. From where I was sitting the ball clearly hit something and popped straight up not down like it would if it hit below the yellow line.
I agree- it bounced exactly like when you were a kid bouncing a baseball off the ground and into a wall to work in catching by yourself....

It hit the top of the wall, off the front of the stands behind it and up and back into the field

In the end that run crossed the plate anyway but the crew was really bad

MTfrog5

Talking to my buddy who coached Broadway. He taught him his slider that made us look stupid a couple times granted it wasn’t 90 then. Told my buddy he’s the reason we lost

Spike

and he didn’t do that

I suspect Schloss has to be careful what he says publicly.