• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

FrogAbroad

....more duels!!
I think duels should be legalized and controlled.
1. Require registration by both participants with the county clerk.
2. A non-refundable dueling fee of $100 each.
3. A dueling license with a specific date for the duel, between 3 and 5 working days from registration.
4. Location, time and weapons must be specified at registration.
5. Each participant must have one registered witness/attendant.
6. The county will supply a LEO to witness the duel; his/her fee to be paid by the survivor.. In absence of such witness the survivor(s), if any, will be subject to arrest and the appropriate criminal charges.

I think duels should be legalized and controlled.
1. Require registration by both participants with the county clerk.
2. A non-refundable dueling fee of $100 each.
3. A dueling license with a specific date for the duel, between 3 and 5 working days from registration.
4. Location, time and weapons must be specified at registration.
5. Each participant must have one registered witness/attendant.
6. The county will supply a LEO to witness the duel; his/her fee to be paid by the survivor.. In absence of such witness the survivor(s), if any, will be subject to arrest and the appropriate criminal charges.
7. Duels involving TCU alumni shall take place at Frog Fountain.

Pharm Frog

Students call for Judge Baylor statue to be removed

On Baylor’s 176 birthday and the first day of Black History Month, students gathered and took a picture in front of Judge Baylor holding Black Lives Matter signs and dressed in all black clothing.

Aurora, Colo., junior Sam Onilenla said the demonstration was planned on Baylor’s birthday in order to make a statement about racial issues on campus.

“I think that the problems we have today started from that day,” Onilenla said. “Integration didn’t happen until 1963, so you have 118 years where there’s no Black people on this campus. I think that is significant because this campus was built not to have Black people on this campus.”

Onilenla said they are trying to put pressure on the Board of Regents to remove the statue of Judge Baylor from campus.

MTfrog5

Students call for Judge Baylor statue to be removed

On Baylor’s 176 birthday and the first day of Black History Month, students gathered and took a picture in front of Judge Baylor holding Black Lives Matter signs and dressed in all black clothing.

Aurora, Colo., junior Sam Onilenla said the demonstration was planned on Baylor’s birthday in order to make a statement about racial issues on campus.

“I think that the problems we have today started from that day,” Onilenla said. “Integration didn’t happen until 1963, so you have 118 years where there’s no Black people on this campus. I think that is significant because this campus was built not to have Black people on this campus.”

Onilenla said they are trying to put pressure on the Board of Regents to remove the statue of Judge Baylor from campus.
Jesus

Latest posts