• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

tcumaniac

that depends on if they sold all the season GA tix this week

in theory there are only 1500 tix per game - they were trying to sell all available after visitors, families, etc were held back as season tickets

Guessing they didn’t sell all the GA season tic though since no one said they tried to buy them and couldn’t

thus it will only come down to if the ticket office is open to selling the remainder as single game tickets
Supposedly sold out of GA from what I heard.

NewFrogFan

Out of the overall 1500, about 600 of those are for player/staff family/friends, as well as game workers and staff. So really, it’s starting closer to 900 total tickets to season ticket holders. Shouldn’t make it long past the 10:00 start time for day 3 tomorrow (Wednesday).

Yes I had mine by 1002, didn’t take long to spot 2 seats where there were none.

Pharm Frog

The ballpark will also provide a comfortable space in the winter months as well, as heat is provided through six boilers that combine to generate the heating system's hot water. "In the winter the boilers heat up water and generate hot water throughout the building,"

Dogfrog

not unless they have the heat going already...

The roof is closed right now and one of their facility guys tweeted a thermometer at field level showing 17 degrees

way too early forecast is highs of 37-49-57 Fri-Sat-Sun. I intend to dress accordingly.

Last edited:

Dogfrog

The ballpark will also provide a comfortable space in the winter months as well, as heat is provided through six boilers that combine to generate the heating system's hot water. "In the winter the boilers heat up water and generate hot water throughout the building,"

when I lived in Houston they never closed the roof and turned on the heat at the Minute Maid college event, so I’ll be pleasantly surprised if Globe Life does it.

flyfishingfrog

when I lived in Houston they never closed the roof and turned on the heat at the Minute Maid college event, so I’ll be pleasantly surprised if Globe Life does it.
That was basically my point - Minute Maid is always a freezer for the Shriners and it has never been in the 30s outside when it was played

let’s hope what Pharm posted happens and they crank it up to 11 before Friday

PurpleBlood87

That was basically my point - Minute Maid is always a freezer for the Shriners and it has never been in the 30s outside when it was played

let’s hope what Pharm posted happens and they crank it up to 11 before Friday

Let's hope that Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Arkansas can make it to Arlington for the tournament.
Heck let's hope Texas and Tech can make it.

Last edited:

flyfishingfrog

Let's hope that Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Arkansas can make it to Arlington for the tournament.
Heck let's hope Texas and Baylor can make it.
all pretty valid points...it is kind of funny that my flight back home for the games got cancelled and rescheduled from Jackson due to snow in DFW

But DFW airport and American are acting like once they get past today, they "got it"...