• The KillerFrogs

Per NBC DFW: A "mass casualty incident" on Interstate 35W just north of downtown Fort Worth,

Eight

service king on 45 just south of the woodlands is one of the few body shops allowed to do body work on teslas

not uncommon to drive by and see more than a few with dents and waiting for body parts because of the backlog tesla has had for replacement parts. i have been told there are no aftermarket for tesla body parts

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Texas drivers drive faster.

Oklahoma has zero vehicle inspection requirements; they tend to drive slower because their hoopties aren't able to go faster.

Same in Indiana. You can burn oil and blow black smoke or take off you catalytic converter or whatever here. Very much the other end of the spectrum from California state. Of course there are more people in LA County than in the whole state of Indiana...

YA

service king on 45 just south of the woodlands is one of the few body shops allowed to do body work on teslas

not uncommon to drive by and see more than a few with dents and waiting for body parts because of the backlog tesla has had for replacement parts. i have been told there are no aftermarket for tesla body parts
That is my understanding. I like the cars but I would never buy one till they get dealerships in Texas.

This next session I bet that gets fixed after Telsa is moving to Texas and I suspect it part of the agreement. I suspect TADA will fight tooth and nail try and stop it.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I've lived in Massachusetts, Oklahoma, Missouri and colorado, and if anybody thinks Texas drivers are insane, you ought to live for a while in those states. I don't think state lines have anything to do with driver insanity.

Boston is a joy to drive in. I’ve heard some semi drivers hire cabs to show them how to navigate to some places. Some streets just end then pick up somewhere else. Of course some streets just follow the layout from the 1600s.

Pharm Frog

Boston is a joy to drive in. I’ve heard some semi drivers hire cabs to show them how to navigate to some places. Some streets just end then pick up somewhere else. Of course some streets just follow the layout from the 1600s.

Boston is a walking city. Anything else is borderline insanity. That said...my favorite city by far to walk around in. Now I’m craving a cannoli.

Frog-in-law1995

I love driving in new places. Only time I’ve really white-knuckled was a few winters ago driving a 12-passenger Mercedes minivan through old town Luxembourg City in a snowstorm.

Driving home tomorrow evening from Spring with a loaded utility trailer might get that way as well. All kinds of winter weather alerts keep dinging on my phone.

I would have thought for sure that whoever was in the FJ Cruiser that took the huge hit in one of those videos might be one of the fatalities but he was just interviewed on NBC5. He is a paramedic who was able to somehow get out of what was left of his vehicle and help assist others in the accident before the other paramedics realized that he was not on duty and sent him to the hospital.

Boomhauer

I would have thought for sure that whoever was in the FJ Cruiser that took the huge hit in one of those videos might be one of the fatalities but he was just interviewed on NBC5. He is a paramedic who was able to somehow get out of what was left of his vehicle and help assist others in the accident before the other paramedics realized that he was not on duty and sent him to the hospital.

how is that even possible. That thing was smashed flat

Horny 4 Life

Wow. After watching that video a dozen times, I just assumed that person was dead. Absolutely amazing construction on that vehicle and I may have to add it to the list of vehicles to consider for my next purchase.

frogs9497

Incredible...

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/r...d-in-i-35w-crash-helps-other-victims/2551090/