• The KillerFrogs

2021 Schedule Complete

PurpleBlood87

My reaction was one of disgust, and my latter questions sarcasm related to the aforementioned disgust.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe this has been on the schedule for years. In fact, it was probably worked out in the last few weeks. Whether it was the result of literally everybody else in the USA being busy that weekend (in which case Donati is off the hook), or GMFP insisting on a complete Tomato Can to start things off, it is at the very least underwhelming. It's a throwaway.

Eight is correct. Somewhere around here I still have the koozies that The Varsity gave out the week of the Grambling game to open 2012. They read: "Well, at least the halftime show will be entertaining."

CGP has said before he likes playing an FCS program because he remembers his days as an assistant coach at Cal-Davis and other stops and how hard things were. FCS programs need that big payday.

Fosterpark Squatter

texas is playing arkansas, ou i think is playing nebraska, kstate plays stanford, and wvu has maryland and vtech

cal isn't a bad opponent for the frogs, i know some really like the smu game, and as i said i understand buying the opening win. my preference would be either someone local or a hsbc

https://fbschedules.com/big-12-football-schedule/

Baylor also has a random Week 7 match up with BYU which could be interesting.

LVH

I don't mind the layup games in Game 1. If we had played one last year, I bet we beat Iowa State.

It allows the depth chart to get meaningful game experience and allows the starters to see game speed from another opponent and not their own team.

I hate layup games that are not played Game 1. For example SEC loves to play random mid November games against FCS schools.

helcap

Interesting that Duquesne, having had all of their season cancelled in the Fall, is playing four games in March

What’s not true? That there was a split of members from this site to another in a disagreement with Scott. Duq was part of that group I recall. I was a member of the other site and it did shut down because people got tired of paying the bills.
They re-grouped at another site. Had nothing to do with “tired of paying the bills.”

4th. down

I would rather play a team around here that brings their band. Duquesne, really???? Really an embarrassment.

With the protocol stadium attendance still in effect, look for a crowd pushing 5K. It's the reverse, GP telling Donati what to do instead of the other way around. Sad, but it is what it is as the statue counts at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Eight

With the protocol stadium attendance still in effect, look for a crowd pushing 5K. It's the reverse, GP telling Donati what to do instead of the other way around. Sad, but it is what it is as the statute counts at the end of the day.

if by next fall we are still in the same stadium protocols we will have bigger concerns than if the opposing team is bringing their band

Latest posts