• The KillerFrogs

2021 Schedule Complete

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Ye cats. Nothing like a Big Time opponent to get the juices flowing...

Had the Rapists already scheduled Incarnate Word? Was Mary-Hardin Baylor unavailable? I know UTRGV has a few years yet to go before they can play, but, hey, just gather some guys together and we'll slap you on the schedule!

Eight

Had the Rapists already scheduled Incarnate Word? Was Mary-Hardin Baylor unavailable? I know UTRGV has a few years yet to go before they can play, but, hey, just gather some guys together and we'll slap you on the schedule!

understand the frogs buying a win in the opener, but would have preferred a hsbc where the halftime would have been enjoyable.

who wouldn't love seeing deion bring jackson state to ft worth before the ncaa does to the program what happened to prime prep

Wexahu

To their credit, Baylor appears to have dropped their annual FCS game after next year. Let's see if we follow suit. They also have H&H's with Utah, Auburn and Oregon in the coming years. We have Stanford, North Carolina and Duke.

It might be time to stop making fun of schedules.

NORMLFROG

To their credit, Baylor appears to have dropped their annual FCS game after next year. Let's see if we follow suit. They also have H&H's with Utah, Auburn and Oregon in the coming years. We have Stanford, North Carolina and Duke.

Agreed. I'd rather try and play somebody who would move the needle, even if just a little bit. Give me Texas State or UTSA. UTSA ain't chopped liver at all. Hell, if we're gonna play a team from Pittsburgh I'll take the Panthers.

NF

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
My reaction was one of disgust, and my latter questions sarcasm related to the aforementioned disgust.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe this has been on the schedule for years. In fact, it was probably worked out in the last few weeks. Whether it was the result of literally everybody else in the USA being busy that weekend (in which case Donati is off the hook), or GMFP insisting on a complete Tomato Can to start things off, it is at the very least underwhelming. It's a throwaway.

Eight is correct. Somewhere around here I still have the koozies that The Varsity gave out the week of the Grambling game to open 2012. They read: "Well, at least the halftime show will be entertaining."

Froggish

Playing a quality opponent only matters for schools who are in the playoff conversation. It’s irrelevant to TCU so GP might as well stack a body bag game.

Fosterpark Squatter

OOC is always the same:
FCS
SMU
Respectable but not world beating P5 (occasionally this is replaced with marquee P5 game at Jerryworld).

If we are gonna play an FCS game, I don't think it matters who it is.
If you look at the other b12 schedules for 2021 its very similar. Iowa playing Iowa st is probably the most "marquee" match up and only one in which the non B12 team is possibly ranked.

Eight

If you look at the other b12 schedules for 2021 its very similar. Iowa playing Iowa st is probably the most "marquee" match up and one in which the non B12 team is possibly ranked.

texas is playing arkansas, ou i think is playing nebraska, kstate plays stanford, and wvu has maryland and vtech

cal isn't a bad opponent for the frogs, i know some really like the smu game, and as i said i understand buying the opening win. my preference would be either someone local or a hsbc