• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

Eight

Wow. So what's the thinking with the damp rag? Is blowing onto a baseball going to send COVID flying through the air on the seams of the ball? Some person in the stands may instantly drop dead when they catch a foul ball because in the 3rd inning the pitcher licked his finger instead of using his damp rag.

And obviously as we all know there is no way that a rag can carry COVID. A baseball can but no way can the rag.

And also as we know there are never any other players on the field bringing their hands to their face. This is something that is exclusively done by pitchers.

follow the science pumpkin head

Pharm Frog

Bobby Goodloe played catcher today for the whole game.
I left after nine innings but I think they just played 10 innings.

I have heard nothing but good things about BG around here and mostly from parents from Godley that aren’t his parents. Also recently learned that one of my managers in Memphis has a connection to The Wolfe somehow. Speaks very highly of him. I really like hearing positive things about college athletes

Moose Stuff

I have heard nothing but good things about BG around here and mostly from parents from Godley that aren’t his parents. Also recently learned that one of my managers in Memphis has a connection to The Wolfe somehow. Speaks very highly of him. I really like hearing positive things about college athletes

You won't hear too many bad things about TCU baseball players. They don't last long in FW.