• The KillerFrogs

2021 MLB Thread

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Signed another Rougie.
Makes total sense smh
If Rougie keeps his job, this team is going to drive fans nuts. You have 3 guys (Rougie, Gallo and Davis) that can hit 35 homeruns apiece but they're going to hit below .230 and have at least 150 strikeouts each. Going to be feast or famine, and with the Rangers history, it'll be more famine than feast.

ShreveFrog

@bmoney214 .230 would be a massive improvement for any of that trio. We'll battle the Halos to hold on to the cellar of the division.

That said, if Roogie opens the season as our 3B ... it'll be hard to remain a fan of this team.

@bmoney214 .230 would be a massive improvement for any of that trio. We'll battle the Halos to hold on to the cellar of the division.

That said, if Roogie opens the season as our 3B ... it'll be hard to remain a fan of this team.

I've read a ton of stuff about the upcoming season and have not seen one thing that even remotely suggests he would have even an opportunity to play 3rd. Where are you see this?

LVH

Khris Davis was really bad last year. The Rangers front office continues to be one of the worst in baseball.

MAcFroggy

Davis has one fewer year on his contract. The rangers will have less than $40 committed to payroll after the upcoming season.

I have been of the opinion the the owners planned to cut payroll, move into the new stadium, and then sell the franchise. I am now more confident of them wanting to sell than I have been anytime recently.

Last edited:

ShreveFrog