• The KillerFrogs

SMEW Look-A-Likes

Pharm Frog

Sigh. I'll remove the photo under the following reason:
  • It's a two+ year-old thread that has no bearing on TCU's current series with SMU
This is not an open invitation for opposing players to request their photo be removed from our look-a-like threads. We do our best not to allow members to cross a line with these threads and I think they do a great job respecting that and policing themselves. If any current players reading this in the future feel they are entitled to not be offended by our look-a-like posts then I suggest you grow up and get over it. Additionally, to add context, this is not the first time we've been contacted or requested to pull a player's photo from one of these threads. In the past, Scott and Wes made those decisions and 99.9% of the time it was a hard pass, and the only reason why I even considered it this time was due to the one instance I knew Scott acquiesced and removed a photo. That case, and this one have a lot of similarities (both publicly and behind the scenes).

That is all.

View attachment 8527

Have no objection to this but remove one of @Chongo94 ’s pics and I’ll see you at Frog Fountain.

Bob Sugar

You’re obviously a terrible human being.
tenor.gif