• The KillerFrogs

SMEW Look-A-Likes

FrogCop19

Player_Headshot_Spears_Noah.jpg

images

FrogCop19

I am Joshua Shelmire on page 2 number 38 on this thread. I made an account on this forum to try to take that picture of Me and Dumbo down but I do not know how. If someone could delete my picture that would be great! Thanks.
After you asked so nicely I went back to see if it was one of mine, but it's one of BobSugar's. Sorry, bud.
Out of curiosity, why the "BobbyFroggy" name? Are you transferring over here, or did you use froggy in the name to make sure your acct name got accepted?

Not trying to flame or troll at all, just interested.

Eight

two questions for bobby.

1) why did you even think to look for this thread 2 1/2 years after the last positing?

2) info says you joined the site in august of 2020 so have you been going through old posts for the last 6 months?

just curious is all

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Sigh. I'll remove the photo under the following reason:
  • It's a two+ year-old thread that has no bearing on TCU's current series with SMU
This is not an open invitation for opposing players to request their photo be removed from our look-a-like threads. We do our best not to allow members to cross a line with these threads and I think they do a great job respecting that and policing themselves. If any current players reading this in the future feel they are entitled to not be offended by our look-a-like posts then I suggest you grow up and get over it. Additionally, to add context, this is not the first time we've been contacted or requested to pull a player's photo from one of these threads. In the past, Scott and Wes made those decisions and 99.9% of the time it was a hard pass, and the only reason why I even considered it this time was due to the one instance I knew Scott acquiesced and removed a photo. That case, and this one have a lot of similarities (both publicly and behind the scenes).

That is all.

the-end.gif

Frog-in-law1995

Sigh. I'll remove the photo under the following reason:
  • It's a two+ year-old thread that has no bearing on TCU's current series with SMU
This is not an open invitation for opposing players to request their photo be removed from our look-a-like threads. We do our best not to allow members to cross a line with these threads and I think they do a great job respecting that and policing themselves. If any current players reading this in the future feel they are entitled to not be offended by our look-a-like posts then I suggest you grow up and get over it. Additionally, to add context, this is not the first time we've been contacted or requested to pull a player's photo from one of these threads. In the past, Scott and Wes made those decisions and 99.9% of the time it was a hard pass, and the only reason why I even considered it this time was due to the one instance I knew Scott acquiesced and removed a photo. That case, and this one have a lot of similarities (both publicly and behind the scenes).

That is all.

View attachment 8527

If anybody in the future contacts you to remove a lookalike post of mine, feel free to do so. Though I can’t imagine anything I’ve posted being more embarrassing than asking for it to be removed.

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
After you asked so nicely I went back to see if it was one of mine, but it's one of BobSugar's. Sorry, bud.
Out of curiosity, why the "BobbyFroggy" name? Are you transferring over here, or did you use froggy in the name to make sure your acct name got accepted?

Not trying to flame or troll at all, just interested.
He’s a French policeman in London?