• The KillerFrogs

TCU 360: TCU fraternity on probation after investigation into car crash

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU fraternity on probation after investigation into car crash

By Benton McDonald

TCU placed a fraternity on probation after a hazing investigation revealed that students involved in a car crash last November had been sent by the chapter to steal property from another school.

Lambda Chi Alpha will be on probation through December 2021, according to the annual memorandum sent to all students by Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs Michael Russel.

A description of the violation in the memo said new members of the chapter were “compelled to steal a rival school’s property.”

Read more at https://www.tcu360.com/2021/01/tcu-fraternity-on-probation-after-investigation-into-car-crash/

Chongo94

Would be interesting to know what these guys were gonna steal. It’s not like there’s any sort of college property at Tech that anyone cares about school pride wise that is easily portable, to my knowledge...?

Mean Purple

Would be interesting to know what these guys were gonna steal. It’s not like there’s any sort of college property at Tech that anyone cares about school pride wise that is easily portable, to my knowledge...?
If they were able to get Will Rogers statue, that would be the frat prank of all frat pranks. Don't get me wrong, it would be theft and destruction of property, but would still be epic.

LeisureFrog

My pledge class during hell week was ordered to get swans out of the park that sits off I-30 as you travel east into Arlington. We did and why the worth hills pond had 2 swans for many months after that in 1990 till TCU removed them.

We were ordered to get a duck. We adjusted and got a swan. We went back to go get the mate because we felt sorry for the other one. Trust me, I know. I had to ride in the backseat with the first one!

Frog-in-law1995

I had to steal the letters that spelled my big bro’s name from the sign at the main entrance to campus. Stole a few extra letters too, just in case anybody with campus police thought to do anagrams.

Green%2BEnvy%2BBucks%2BGame%2B2.gif

Also stole a toilet from a junkyard that my grand big ended up turning into a litter box for his cat. Cool idea, but he sucked for owning a cat.

PurpleBlood87

My pledge class during hell week was ordered to get swans out of the park that sits off I-30 as you travel east into Arlington. We did and why the worth hills pond had 2 swans for many months after that in 1990 till TCU removed them.

Randol Mill Park.

Latest posts