• The KillerFrogs

Just a quick prayer request

FrogPreacher

Minor procedure but I would appreciate any prayers for my oldest daughter Lauren who is in route to the hospital to have her appendix removed.

ER/Clinic would not allow us to drive her to the hospital. Made her go by ambulance.
Prayers for Lauren for healing and quick recovery. For the hands of the surgeon as that individual operates and to all the staff that assist. Prayers for you and your spouse for comfort and strength.

BABYFACE

Update:

Thanks for all the prayers.

Surgery went fine. Awaiting for the go ahead to come get her. Supposed to be released tonight.

What I didn’t know was until after she was on the way to the hospital is her COVID screening came back positive. So, she will have to be quarantined in her bedroom. Arrangements were made for my other daughter that is a Type 1 diabetic, also known as juvenile diabetes, to stay elsewhere for now.

I haven’t had close contact, but will when I can pick her up. Will mask up and do my best on exposure while making sure the older daughter is being cared for.

Salfrog

Tier 1
Update:

Surgery went fine. Awaiting for the go ahead to come get her. Supposed to be released tonight.

What I didn’t know was until after she was on the way to the hospital is her COVID screening came back positive. So, she will have to be quarantined in her bedroom. Arrangements were made for my other daughter that is a Type 1 diabetic, also known as juvenile diabetes, to stay elsewhere for now.

I haven’t had close contact, but will when I can pick her up. Will mask up and do my best on exposure while making sure the older daughter is being cared for.

My daughter is also Type 1 diabetic. Has been since she was 3. I know the feeling of trying to keep her safe from what could compromise her immune system anymore than it already is. My prayers continue for your family Bf. Stay safe.

froginmn

Update:

Glad that the surgery went well, and sorry about the COVID diagnosis. My wife had it and successfully quarantined in our home without me or my daughter getting it.

Re diabetes, I have type 1 (well, actually what is described as 1 1/2 as I was diagnosed at age 30 with a mix of symptoms of both types). Anyway, I asked my doctor about how worried I should be about COVID, and he indicated that my other health (good weight, no heart concerns, good BP) made me comparatively safe.

Every person is different, but it's always good to ask questions and learn more about your specific situation.

Good luck with everything; hoping for the best for you and your family!