• The KillerFrogs

NFL Playoffs. Conference Championships. NFC/AFC.

Putt4Purple

Both games will be good and close. Questions about Mahomes being available. Concussion protocol. Chiefs are not the same since Mahomes hurt his ankle 5 weeks ago. Look for the Bills to surprise.
Aaron Rodgers seems to be on a roll but don't ever count out the legend Tom Brady.
Brady has a much better receiving corps than in New England last year. Yes he is older but he will not yield and go away easily.
This will be the Classic NFL historical game to watch.
I pick Green Bay.

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

Low to no interest whatsoever. Came here to see if Mahomes was gonna be able to play and had already forgotten who the Packers were playing.

FBallFan123

Any of the 4 possible SB matchups will be really good. No Cinderella teams this year. Can’t wait

I would consider a Bills a Cinderella team from where they started the season.

The move to get Stefon Diggs was big ... but I don’t think anybody expected this kinda of season from Josh Allen.

And while I don’t really consider the Packers a Cinderella ... I checked and they actually had longer preseason odds to win the Super Bowl (35-1) than the Bills (25-1).

Not sure many expected Rodgers to have arguably his best season at 37 under Matt LaFleur.

There’s a lot of great storylines with these four teams.

Brady is the best of all time and Mahomes is the best of right now ... yet even they both have some underdog in them ... given Brady’s age and faltering mid-season ... and Mahomes’ foot injury and concussion last week.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Hoping for Packers and Bills in the SuperBowl. That way a Frog gets a ring no matter who wins. Really hoping that the Bills win so Hughes can get a ring.
Can you imagine the appeal for potential TCU recruits? Parents bring their kids to the JAC, walk in to Gary Patterson’s office and oh, look who’s here, why it’s Jerry Hughes and his ginormous Super Bowl ring.

Tumbleweed

Can you imagine the appeal for potential TCU recruits? Parents bring their kids to the JAC, walk in to Gary Patterson’s office and oh, look who’s here, why it’s Jerry Hughes and his ginormous Super Bowl ring.
Hughes is likely one of the most admired and respected players on the Bills. Everybody would enjoy shaking hands with him. He's genuine all the way. He does make it down every now and then, last time I think was five years ago or so... He lives full time in Buffalo suburb. In short, Jerry is really a nice guy! You can look for Hughes name to be called many times this weekend b/c this has been a dream . Interesting bit about Hughes, when he came down before he walked into the weight room and made it a point to speak to everybody.

Putt4Purple

The weather should be favorable in both Green Bay and Kansas City. It is cold in both locations but the temperature and wind will be minimal as opposed to what the temp and wind could be for this time of year. Looking forward to 2 good games!

jake102

The weather should be favorable in both Green Bay and Kansas City. It is cold in both locations but the temperature and wind will be minimal as opposed to what the temp and wind could be for this time of year. Looking forward to 2 good games!

Good for Bucs. Not sure it matters for Chiefs/Bills.

Latest posts