• The KillerFrogs

Jamie has the COVID

Eight

so are the games postponed solely because of dixon testing positive or is this a contact tracing issue with the players, etc.?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
so are the games postponed solely because of dixon testing positive or is this a contact tracing issue with the players, etc.?
Story says TCU lacks enough players under Big 12 rules. This is not a "pause" in the program. Those not affected will continue to practice.

Big Frog II

My office manager's son who went to TCU and is 32 has been in the hospital since 12/24 with this virus. His only pre-existing condition was having asthma growing up. It can affect everyone differently and there's little rhyme or reason. I hate this virus. Hopefully Jamie has one of those cases that has little or no symptoms.

Moose Stuff

My office manager's son who went to TCU and is 32 has been in the hospital since 12/24 with this virus. His only pre-existing condition was having asthma growing up. It can affect everyone differently and there's little rhyme or reason. I hate this virus. Hopefully Jamie has one of those cases that has little or no symptoms.

There's actually a whole bunch of rhyme or reason in the overwhelming majority of cases. Like about 99% of them.

tcudoc

There's actually a whole bunch of rhyme or reason in the overwhelming majority of cases. Like about 99% of them.
Except when there isn't. I have seen several that did not fit the usual. It happens often enough that people should give COVID some respect. My working theory is that some are genetically more susceptible. I saw a family with teenage kids that got hit hard by it. They had unusual GI symptoms that are not the norm but were debilitating. Both were positive and both had the exact same manifestation. It is a weird virus.

YA

Except when there isn't. I have seen several that did not fit the usual. It happens often enough that people should give COVID some respect. My working theory is that some are genetically more susceptible. I saw a family with teenage kids that got hit hard by it. They had unusual GI symptoms that are not the norm but were debilitating. Both were positive and both had the exact same manifestation. It is a weird virus.
Yep

I'm sure getting tired of the people who say nothing to see here with this virus. 400k dead with 500k by end of February. That is not a small number and people who say otherwise are living in denial or have a certain political strain that is based on false bravado.