• The KillerFrogs

NFL post season

CountryFrog

Depends on if Mahomes is cleared to play. If not Buffalo could run away with that one. Green Bay and Tampa should be fun for sure, weather permitting.
I'm definitely assuming that Mahomes will play.

I'm also assuming that the weather in Green Bay will NOT cooperate but it will be fun to watch anyway. I won't complain about a snow covered Lambeau Field in the NFC Champ Game.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
I don't know how to post Tweets on here, but when Mack Wilson, the guy who hurt Mahomes, wished Mahomes well on Twitter, Mahomes replied, "All good brother!"
So that's encouraging.

jake102

Hope Bucs and Bills take it, although I strongly suspect the opposite. If Mahomes plays it’s hard to imagine them not winning SB

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Years ago the late great Pete Axthelm was on ESPN’s football coverage. TB and GB were in the same division back in the 70’s and 80’s played each othe twice a year and were terrible teams. Axthelm referred to their games as “the bay of pigs”
Ok, thanks. Had never heard that.

Frogenstein

Not really, Gallery Furniture was just the bowl sponsor. He did put on a pep rally/party for A&M and not TCU. The bowl reps tried to stop him as it was a bad look for the bowl sponsor to show favoritism to one team. His response was “the Aggies buy more furniture.”

Fosterpark Squatter

Not really, Gallery Furniture was just the bowl sponsor. He did put on a pep rally/party for A&M and not TCU. The bowl reps tried to stop him as it was a bad look for the bowl sponsor to show favoritism to one team. His response was “the Aggies buy more furniture.”
Ok gotcha, knew something happened but I was in grade school at the time lol

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

Which is likely a very correct statement. I was surrounded by them in my neighborhood in Houston...