• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

My parents almost didn't get married bc of this drink.

My dad went out with my mom after they were engaged to see her parents for her birthday weekend. My grandpa took them to a burger place for lunch that let you pour your own soda from the fountain. He asked my mom what she wanted and she said, "surprise me."

My dad knew she hated Tab, but he knew nothing would surprise her quite as much as a giant gulp of the stuff. She was apparently extremely outraged by this as was my grandma. My grandpa laughed uncontrollably, which is apparently the only reason the relationship didn't end that day.

My grandpa loved telling that story when he saw a good prank. My grandma always got angry all over again.

Paul in uhh

My parents almost didn't get married bc of this drink.

My dad went out with my mom after they were engaged to see her parents for her birthday weekend. My grandpa took them to a burger place for lunch that let you pour your own soda from the fountain. He asked my mom what she wanted and she said, "surprise me."

My dad knew she hated Tab, but he knew nothing would surprise her quite as much as a giant gulp of the stuff. She was apparently extremely outraged by this as was my grandma. My grandpa laughed uncontrollably, which is apparently the only reason the relationship didn't end that day.

My grandpa loved telling that story when he saw a good prank. My grandma always got angry all over again.
Doesn’t tab taste just like Dr Pepper? Been like 25 years since I had one

Ron Swanson

My uncle found this petrified/mummified/fossilized (??) horny toad at our place...

boUkOPf.jpg

It’s not part of the rock, it’s sitting on top of it (in a little display case type deal he made)

Horny 4 Life

I'm probably late to the party on this discussion, but has anybody watched Frontier on Netflix? I'm looking for a good show to watch an episode or two per night and I tend to enjoy the historical period themed shows.