• The KillerFrogs

The Transfer Portal claims another one...

steelfrog

Tier 1
He needs to retire; Stillers are in for a decline for sure, prolly multi-year; unless big changes are made, on the firld and on the coachign staff

JugbandFrog

I don't know what sort of "Doctor" he is talking about, but in my observation all of them command serious attention and time commitments. Anyone that can work on a Doctor and play college football (at any level) has my respect. Best of luck to Kellton.
Well, the first years are really no different than Grad or Undergrad if you don’t load up.

Paint It Purple

There are actually people, at least one on this board, who don't think we've been doing much to fight COVID, even thought virtually everyone has been wearing a mask around their face indoors for 6+ months, a lot of restaurants STILL don't have indoor dining, virtual funerals, virtual weddings, crowds simply aren't allowed anywhere, "touchless" this, "touchless" that, the list goes on and on.

Kinda scary how quickly brains can be reprogrammed and something thought weird as hell a year ago can seem so normal.
I just got off a hotel elevator and a person (maskless) walking past quickly grabbed their coat and covered their face upon seeing me.

I thought, “how strange”.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I just got off a hotel elevator and a person (maskless) walking past quickly grabbed their coat and covered their face upon seeing me.

I thought, “how strange”.
I visited a favorite dessert maker this morning on the way back from Houston. Dylan's Cheesecakes in Bay City. Monstrously sinful, and utterly delicious...

Anyway, I walk in without a stupid face diaper, and everybody in the joint (two women, and another group of three women) who was waiting were all dutifully following the useless face diaper diktat. I ordered my single slice (Lemon, with a fabulous lemony topping that isn't a simple sugar bomb but a subtly sour concoction that just makes the richness of the cake that much richer...), and when I turned around, three of the women had slowly removed their face diapers. They stood silently for a minute, looking around as if waiting for somebody to start freaking out, and then smiled and we all began talking and laughing. The other two then sheepishly removed their face diapers as well.

Bay City will all be dead by tomorrow.

Paint It Purple

I visited a favorite dessert maker this morning on the way back from Houston. Dylan's Cheesecakes in Bay City. Monstrously sinful, and utterly delicious...

Anyway, I walk in without a stupid face diaper, and everybody in the joint (two women, and another group of three women) who was waiting were all dutifully following the useless face diaper diktat. I ordered my single slice (Lemon, with a fabulous lemony topping that isn't a simple sugar bomb but a subtly sour concoction that just makes the richness of the cake that much richer...), and when I turned around, three of the women had slowly removed their face diapers. They stood silently for a minute, looking around as if waiting for somebody to start freaking out, and then smiled and we all began talking and laughing. The other two then sheepishly removed their face diapers as well.

That’s funny. I chuckled.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

You murderer.