• The KillerFrogs

Kenny Hill QB Coach (?)

Spike

You are confusing me with someone else. I’m consistently on record that the program should have gone in a different direction several years ago. However, the decision was made that meh was okay and the pyramid talk was just coach-speak. Exactly nothing has happened to change my mind about that.

Don't remember specific posts but was referring to the overall attitude we seemed to be getting that pounding Kansas meant all was right with the world. I have some very serious concerns about the direction, or lack thereof, of the program.

At what point do we acknowledge that all of the offensive staff is coming back?

Pharm Frog

Don't remember specific posts but was referring to the overall attitude we seemed to be getting that pounding Kansas meant all was right with the world. I have some very serious concerns about the direction, or lack thereof, of the program.

Never...because they aren’t.

netty2424

Me too. The guy got a bad rap but I never once questioned his effort on the field. He had big shoes to fill and at least his girlfriend's jaw is intact. That's, ultimately, the most important thing. #teamkenny
giphy.gif

LoudFrog

Cumbie is gone Kenny is QB coach. Meach is sole OC for the first time ever. Jerry Over sees everything on offense, taming Meach and attempting to keep Gary accountable. Malcom stays after being aggressively courted. It will be good next year. Great upgrades coming on offense. Gary will put together a Gary defense. TCU and OU next year!

CountryFrog

I actually remember endless bitching and moaning after the Kansas game because Max only completed 3 passes and the Kansas backup QB looked like Pat Mahomes for 2 drives. I even recall someone boldly claiming that we weren't actually all that much better than Kansas despite winning the game by 40 points.

4th. down

Cumbie is gone Kenny is QB coach. Meach is sole OC for the first time ever. Jerry Over sees everything on offense, taming Meach and attempting to keep Gary accountable. Malcom stays after being aggressively courted. It will be good next year. Great upgrades coming on offense. Gary will put together a Gary defense. TCU and OU next year!

Mucho returning lettermen get's us to 9-3 with losses to OU, TX, and whoever and we get to a decent bowl for a chance to go 10-3 and finish 3rd. in conf.......I'll take it and back to respectability after a sustained absence.

NewFrogFan

I don't, but Sark and his offensive line coach coming from Bama makes me skeptical if we can continue the Texas hex. I believe the new Texas staff is a serious upgrade over Mensa.

Which Sark shows up? The one w a career b4 Alabama that most cant put their finger on or this season where he pointed to the field and told some of the best Alabama players EVER to get in the game.

My point, take his talent level down, change the support staff, enter a different “working environment”, and maybe not much difference for awhile. Texas seemed sure with several of their past coaches.

y2kFrog

I don't, but Sark and his offensive line coach coming from Bama makes me skeptical if we can continue the Texas hex. I believe the new Texas staff is a serious upgrade over Mensa.

I lived on the west coast during Sark’s time at UW and USC. He’s good coordinator average head coach.