• The KillerFrogs

Frogs v Sooners

Francis Xavier

I was for giving Jamie a little more time but this is his 4th. year and we are going backwards. It's not Donati's call, it has to come from higher up and it could well happen at season's end.......hopefully.
I also think this may happen and I also will let the season play out. No use doing it now. We didn't expect much this year right?

TooColdU

I figured the hire was meh when Pitt fans were happy to see JD go. That’s never a good sign.

Turns out, it’s been worse than meh and an incredible waste of money.

watching the sidelines today, you’d think JD was at least 65 years old. The dude has certainly aged in these 5 years. Probably frustrating for both sides, so it’s time to part ways.

Eight

did not watch the game and have no interest in doing so after reading the score and these stats

ou 20 assists and 5 turnovers
tcu 7 assists and 16 turnovers

what i keep being told by some on this board and what i see again and again are two different messages

Francis Xavier

I figured the hire was meh when Pitt fans were happy to see JD go. That’s never a good sign.

Turns out, it’s been worse than meh and an incredible waste of money.

watching the sidelines today, you’d think JD was at least 65 years old. The dude has certainly aged in these 5 years. Probably frustrating for both sides, so it’s time to part ways.
This is off topic and not a shot at you but I always laugh at the money objection. Almost all of these guys are overpaid. There are 5-10 bball teams and 2-3 football teams in college with a realistic title shot every year. Reality is , idgaf about money. It is not coming out of my pocket directly. These universities are flush with cash.

my issue is expectations. We shouldve been in the tourney year 1, were in year two and couldve been last year. It was a toss up.

these three games are bad but before this season, 9-4 wouldve probably been above expectations.

4th. down

Disorganized. Sloppy. Disinterested. Weak. Poorly coached.

What I saw was a coach who has lost the team and the program is in a nosedive.

Virtually impossible to disagree with your analysis.........yes, the situation needs to be remedied after the conclusion of the season. I still go back to that Hawaii trip, never seemed to be the same after that....something significant must have happened and they kept it hush-hush.

Portland Frog

I noticed on the box score Lampkin scored his first points of the season (thank goodness I didn't watch this debacle). Is he ready now to contribute? Captain Obvious definitely says the frogs need front court help.

Rose Bowl

Really think the dalliance with UCLA is bigger than the Hawaii thing. RJ and big Kevin are the only two players still on the team and the only thing not changed is the head coach.