• The KillerFrogs

The Transfer Portal claims another one...

Eight

14 out and 3 in on that list. Are TCU's numbers Higher, or in line with other Big 12 Schools

using the 247 list frogs number transferring out really isn't that out of line and remember that 2 of the 14 are walk on's

here is the breakdown for the big 12 and i will say i didn't not confirm which players are scholarship and which are walk on's for the other schools

baylor 6 out and 3 in
isu 6 out and none in so far
ku 20 out and 1 in
ksu 11 out and 3 in
ou 12 out and none in so far
osu 6 out and 4 in
tcu 12 out and 3 in
texas 8 out and 1 in
tech 10 out and 4 in
wvu 9 out and 1 in

would suspect you will see additional movement at texas once sark and his staff get on campus and there is time for evaluation etc...

Punter1

clicked on the link provided by one frog nation and saw tcu walk ons who have been with tcu a few seasons who are in the portal and a few questions popped up in my head.

when i look at the list of kids who are transferring across the country, the lack of guidance on the declaration of the covid year of eligibility, and kids still not being allowed to officially visit campuses etc.... this is such a mess

I think its always been a mess...but now its just a transparent mess. Covid obviously complicated things with this free year of eligibility but I hope/believe this settles down when normal comes back.

Wexahu

I am down to simply hoping for improvement. Normal seems lightyears away...

There are actually people, at least one on this board, who don't think we've been doing much to fight COVID, even thought virtually everyone has been wearing a mask around their face indoors for 6+ months, a lot of restaurants STILL don't have indoor dining, virtual funerals, virtual weddings, crowds simply aren't allowed anywhere, "touchless" this, "touchless" that, the list goes on and on.

Kinda scary how quickly brains can be reprogrammed and something thought weird as hell a year ago can seem so normal.

Moose Stuff

There are actually people, at least one on this board, who don't think we've been doing much to fight COVID, even thought virtually everyone has been wearing a mask around their face indoors for 6+ months, a lot of restaurants STILL don't have indoor dining, virtual funerals, virtual weddings, crowds simply aren't allowed anywhere, "touchless" this, "touchless" that, the list goes on and on.

Kinda scary how quickly brains can be reprogrammed and something thought weird as hell a year ago can seem so normal.

The average human is a scheissing idiot so......

Eight

The average human is a scheissing idiot so......

fairly certain that is how you get more idiots

oasEcvX.png

JockO de Frog

would suspect you will see additional movement at texas once sark and his staff get on campus and there is time for evaluation etc...

When is the cutoff for portal transfers that do not have to sit out due to the COVID year? The sit-out year is still required otherwise, correct?

steelfrog

Tier 1
Undeniably. I personally consider myself to be well below average just for choosing to associate with this lot. I mean we've got a dude on here who eats scheissing pumpkin pancakes for crying out loud.
Steel thought this site had an age limit? Surely no one over the age of 9 eats pumpkin pancakes, for gods sake