• The KillerFrogs

Frogs v Sooners

Pharm Frog

Frogs leap out to 4-0 lead. OU 10-0 run. Now Frogs down by 9 or so. Hard to find something they are doing well but it’s early.

Pharm Frog

At some point I’m expecting to see why PJ is getting playing time. Wild wild wild....but he did knock down two free throws so maybe that’s it.

TRF51

Is it me or has this team gotten worse as the season has gone on? I would not be surprised if OU mops the court with us. We continue to make a [ Finebaum ] ton of turnovers. We are lazy with the ball and run an outdated offense. At least we are getting big Kevin involved this game.

Pharm Frog

Is it me or has this team gotten worse as the season has gone on? I would not be surprised if OU mops the court with us. We continue to make a [ #2020 ] ton of turnovers. We are lazy with the ball and run an outdated offense. At least we are getting big Kevin involved this game.

I don’t think they are worse. I do think Lon Kruger will beat JD teams 9 out of 10 times.

Pharm Frog

Good news is it’ll be hard to get worse in the 2H. Shooting 0% from 3 and 33% from FT line. D has forced two turnovers and holding them to 43% from 3.