• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

helcap

interesting list. do find the mental gymnastics the services go through in rating classes is interesting at times.

consider that in the espn class quincy butler is rated, but not dj rogers because they treat rogers as a transfer though i don't think rogers ever attended classes at cal

247 doesn't include butler and rogers in the frogs class totals, but did include sorrells in the frogs 2019 class

what matters most is the talent that arrives on campus, just find it interesting to see them try to fit the actual process into their models
I think you mean Quincy Brown, not Butler, who played CB years ago

West Coast Johnny

It seems like we picked up a Defensive End transfer from UCF. Kenny Turnier. Not sure if true. If true, I think he got booted off UCF for getting into an altercation with police.

Punter1

I noticed this last night. OSU receivers would jump up and signal first down on their own 30. Smith barely celebrated beating OSU’s defense for a long TD. They were businesslike and disciplined. It was impressive.

We basically just saw the two best teams ever the past two years win with offense...not defense.

I hope GP is noticing that...you have to get TDs not FGs. You have to take chances around midfield and go for it. If Saban can do these things....GP should be able to as well.