• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel 2020/21

Kellen Moore not taking the Boise State job; will stay with the Cowboys:

From the statement:

"I am very excited to remain with the Dallas Cowboys as the offensive coordinator," Moore said in a statement Saturday night. "I will no longer be pursuing the head coaching job at Boise State. I love Boise State. I will always root for them, and I hope one day to be a part of the program again."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...-extension-with-dallas/ar-BB1cqpYI?li=BBnbfcL

4 Oaks Frog

I'd rather have a "loosing" record than a "losing" record any day. Just sayin'.
Oops, Brog! Thanks for the “Brog Correct”!
I don’t know what we would do without you...oh yea...spell the incorrectly.
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Outkick has the story, too.

He has a pretty good gig at Iowa State. I don't imagine he'd drop that lightly, and the NFL is a thankless [ hundin].
I like Matt Campbell, solid dude, good coach, good man, Not a media Briles, etc. That said I will go ahead & utter the words....I agree with Brewing Frog—the nfl is heartless & NY fans will run him off without 10 win seasons, minimum. Good luck Matt & bank as much ca$h as you can in Jersey. Gonna need that $ to move back to Ames to be the AD in 5 years maybe.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
U.M. in the NFL, eh? Didn't he plead "heart trouble" for ditching Florida? I don't imagine it got all better after eating a lot of oatmeal...

The man would be a stone fool to take an NFL job. Why? He's got a monstrously comfortable gig right now, plenty of money, travel, leisure time, golf, etc. What could the NFL offer in addition to that, other than (perhaps) a little more money and a heaping helping of stress and annoyance, not to mention eating up every second of his time?

East Coast

Tier 1
Smart not to take the Jets job. I would say there are other, better NFL jobs out there. It's also possible the Florida job opens up. Would Campbell have interest??

Latest posts