• The KillerFrogs

Why Football Matters In 2021

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
First thing that needs to go are the draconian COVID protocols. Starting with spring ball this close contact nonsense needs to hit the road.
I'm afraid Common Sense is out the window with the Plague. They've got the herd panicked into a lather, and they won't stop coming up with new and terrifying hobgoblins to keep the skeer on...

JockO de Frog

I love the split screen photos of an airline terminal with wide spacing (about 15 feet) at check in and another shot of a full plane, everyone elbow to elbow with the caption "30 minutes later". At Panera Bread this morning. Was told we had to wear a mask. Obviously, everyone took off their mask at the tables. My friend declared "everyone knows that COVID is only infectious above 4 feet". Insanity.

I love the split screen photos of an airline terminal with wide spacing (about 15 feet) at check in and another shot of a full plane, everyone elbow to elbow with the caption "30 minutes later". At Panera Bread this morning. Was told we had to wear a mask. Obviously, everyone took off their mask at the tables. My friend declared "everyone knows that COVID is only infectious above 4 feet". Insanity.
Not to derail this thread, same with curfews, bars closed and restaurants open, gyms closed, and ad infinitum here in AZ.