• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Frog-in-law1995

Halfway through Season 3 of Cobra Kai. I should absolutely be hating this show. There are maybe 3 people in the entire cast that have any business being a professional actor, the writing is on par with a middling 80s teen sitcom, and Ralph Macchio looks the part of a karate master about like Tim Robbins looked the part of a flamethrower in Bull Durham.

And I can’t. stop. watching. It’s GLORIOUS.

almost mentioned in here a few days ago that I wanted to see not just Elizabeth Shue, but also the bad guy from Okinawa in the second movie. Sure enough. Bam! Then I googled him and figured out he was also the guy that kept pulling up at stoplights next to John Cusack and street racing him in Better Off Dead. Mind. Blown.

frogtwang

Halfway through Season 3 of Cobra Kai. I should absolutely be hating this show. There are maybe 3 people in the entire cast that have any business being a professional actor, the writing is on par with a middling 80s teen sitcom, and Ralph Macchio looks the part of a karate master about like Tim Robbins looked the part of a flamethrower in Bull Durham.

almost mentioned in here a few days ago that I wanted to see not just Elizabeth Shue, but also the bad guy from Okinawa in the second movie. Sure enough. Bam! Then I googled him and figured out he was also the guy that kept pulling up at stoplights next to John Cusack and street racing him in Better Off Dead. Mind. Blown.
It’s soooo bad, but I loved every minute of it.

Was talking to a friend and said that if someone isn’t a fan of the movies, the show is pretty much unwatchable. But if you are a fan, it’s absolutely amazing.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain

Wait, Season 3 is already out?

Frog-in-law1995

Cobra Kai season 3 related:

This Kreese backstory in Vietnam is starting to worry me. I swear to Christ I will burn this [ mother farger ] down if it turns out he meets Miyagi over there and Miyagi turns out to be the bad guy.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Cobra Kai season 3 related:

This Kreese backstory in Vietnam is starting to worry me. I swear to Christ I will burn this [ mother farger ] down if it turns out he meets Miyagi over there and Miyagi turns out to be the bad guy.

I hope that when Kreese's buddy from Vietnam shows up next season, he spills the beans on how Kreese killed his commanding officer and that is Kreese's ultimate downfall.