• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Punter1

don't even consider img a high school team with the "national" team that drubbed duncanville and then their "varsity" team that went two rounds deep in the florida state playoffs

two very good junior quarterback prospects in the duncanville - slc game, group of talented offensive linemen, and some quality underclass defenders

westlake has posted some insane defensive stats, but the big question is their level of competition to this point

Westlake is insaine...yea their competition hasn't been great but they won their last playoff game 71-14 and beat current 6A DII state semifinalist Hays HS (where I live) 59-6...and it wasn't that close. They've only given up 51 pts in 12 games while averaging 55 pts a game.

I went to the North Shore/Ridge Point game last week and North Shore looks beatable to me...I think Westlake wins. I think Westlake contains D Davis and their top WR S Banks...who is built like a LB and is going to A&M. North Shore might have the best junior in the country in CB Denver Harris but the rest of the secondary looks average. Westlake 45-28. Should be an incredible game tho.

Eight

Westlake is insaine...yea their competition hasn't been great but they won their last playoff game 71-14 and beat current 6A DII state semifinalist Hays HS (where I live) 59-6...and it wasn't that close. They've only given up 51 pts in 12 games while averaging 55 pts a game.

I went to the North Shore/Ridge Point game last week and North Shore looks beatable to me...I think Westlake wins. I think Westlake contains D Davis and their top WR S Banks...who is built like a LB and is going to A&M. North Shore might have the best junior in the country in CB Denver Harris but the rest of the secondary looks average. Westlake 45-28. Should be an incredible game tho.

dodge has done a very good job getting westlake back to where they were before their "down" period.

so hard to tell often until teams plays just how good these teams are as we see westlake back in the day and then lake travis roll them "lesser" competition in their region and then more than hold their own in the semi's and finals.

FrogCoach84

Riley Dodge, SLC head coach, has the Covid. Will be interesting to see how this is handled.
Their DC is acting HC against Duncanville.

With all the Press Boxes they should just make a quarantine box so any coach with covid can be on the headset and at the game.

Cleveland Browns HC out for their playoff game too.

If the ‘lakes both pull upsets this week then Dodge-bowl will be set and the stories will write themselves. Tall order for both Southlake and Westlake.

CountryFrog

Yes Moose. Our offensive line if healthy will be as good as anyone’s in the big 12 next year. We need to patiently wait for good news coming
Patiently? Get the scheiss out of here with that [ Finebaum ]! I need at least 3 new commits every single week and at least 2 of them must be 4/5 star kids.

I also need the football team to already have 10 wins in 2021 before actually playing a game.