• The KillerFrogs

2020 Dalton Watch

Froggy Style

Kelton Moore from Meachum school of offense.

Try play action and aggressive when you need to catch up, but when down by one, throw one yard passes or hand it to Zeke for a yard and put Andy in third and long.

Play to lose by one.

Pharm Frog

Well that game made me a fan of the Eagles. Would have been a Washington DC Redskins Football Team fan had the outcome been different.

CountryFrog

Cee Dee Lamb drop at the end was huge too. Good grief. Right in his hands headed toward the end zone.
Yea that was the play of the last drive. I don't think he would've scored although he might have. But at the very least it would've given them 3rd and goal from around the 5 instead of 3rd and goal from the 18.

Pharm Frog

What a difference it is to listen to the radio broadcast of a NY team. Talk about the opposite of homerism. They are brutal on their own team.

Pharm Frog

Like the KFC Game Threads?

I’ve always found the TCU radio call to be as balanced as can be expected knowing there’s a definite rooting interest involved. Far and away more balanced than the majority of other college broadcast crews. Was surprised to hear how critical the professional football broadcast was to the home team with significant praising of the opponent. As for this board...I have no expectation of balanced perspective either way.

Eight

Like the KFC Game Threads?

tenor.gif

Frozen Frog

Dalton has opened several eyes right this year. Dalton has to decide what he is willing to accept next year and hopefully for a few more years. He will have options. The NFL seems to be moving to younger and younger QBs. There is no longer the development. The massive QB deals only add to that trend.

Brevity Frog

Dalton has opened several eyes right this year. Dalton has to decide what he is willing to accept next year and hopefully for a few more years. He will have options. The NFL seems to be moving to younger and younger QBs. There is no longer the development. The massive QB deals only add to that trend.

this is true but the desire to insert the young qb is so short-sighted. Lots of qb’s are ruined this way. Look at Goff with the Rams. He may never live up to his potential. And by comparison look at Aaron Rodgers. He benefitted so much by sitting behind Favre all those seasons.