• The KillerFrogs

Herman out...........

ticketfrog123

So UT will hire the drunk. If Sarkisian thought USC drove him to drink, wait until he gets to Austin!

quoting this and saving these threads for when Sark actually brings in competent assistants and maybe keeps a few good ones at Texas.

they’ll kick the [ Finebaum ] out of us if this hire works

ticketfrog123

Another interesting take from you.

ive yet to be wrong. Even got Moose boy claiming somebody needs to push or beat Max at the QB position and he’s excited about chandler Morris (not sure I agree with the personnel, but I got [ Finebaum ] for suggesting max isn’t the guy)

they have a great QB for next year and Sark’s background will help them instantly for transfers and recruiting on offense.

The names floating around for assistants are impressive.

BedfordFrog68

Who imagined in 2012 when TCU joined the Big 12 that the Frogs would get wins over three UT coaches and in at least two cases, had a big hand in driving them out of Austin? (I'll fantasize that Mack Brown's 1-1record against GP also had an affect on the coaching change...)

bc puckett

ive yet to be wrong. Even got Moose boy claiming somebody needs to push or beat Max at the QB position and he’s excited about chandler Morris (not sure I agree with the personnel, but I got [ #2020 ] for suggesting max isn’t the guy)

they have a great QB for next year and Sark’s background will help them instantly for transfers and recruiting on offense.

The names floating around for assistants are impressive.
I seem to recall everyone saying the same thing about Mensa. How’d that work out?

FrogAbroad

quoting this and saving these threads for when Sark actually brings in competent assistants and maybe keeps a few good ones at Texas.

they’ll kick the [ #2020 ] out of us if this hire works
Undoubtedly an unavoidable fate is awaiting us. Is there no way we can escape it? The only solution is to beg re-admittance to the Mountain West Conference and thereby avoid excruciating humiliation at the hands of Sark et al...

ticketfrog123

I seem to recall everyone saying the same thing about Mensa. How’d that work out?

not sure if you’re talking about the media or people who actually follow football. He was a that had great upsets and head scratching losses, never really elite.

herman was predictable to an extent - he’ll get you some upsets (great underdog record) but also drop games that will piss you off and make you go

did this multiple times at Houston (FSU and Oklahoma wins come to mind)

Frog-in-law1995

not sure if you’re talking about the media or people who actually follow football. He was a that had great upsets and head scratching losses, never really elite.

herman was predictable to an extent - he’ll get you some upsets (great underdog record) but also drop games that will piss you off and make you go [ What the heck? ].

But 46-38 Sarkisian is elite? Go sell crazy elsewhere.

ticketfrog123

But 46-38 Sarkisian is elite? Go sell crazy elsewhere.

you think somebody who was 46-38 while being an alcoholic (and a divorce) can’t learn and improve from that experience + being sober?

He did pretty well in the NFL, too. Obviously had a role in developing Mac Jones either in playcalling or decision making

And I’m crazy? Yeah right

Paint It Purple

herman was predictable to an extent - he’ll get you some upsets (great underdog record) but also drop games that will piss you off and make you go

Check your internet connection. You're cutting in and out.

Eight

the key will be the staff he puts together.

according to various texas fansites the staff is basically going to be tosh, tee, and the alabama staff which everyone knows is complete [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ], but they will have the money to go after a quality staff and we will see if sark has learned anything during his time with saban about putting together a staff

Purp

you think somebody who was 46-38 while being an alcoholic (and a divorce) can’t learn and improve from that experience + being sober?

He did pretty well in the NFL, too. Obviously had a role in developing Mac Jones either in playcalling or decision making

And I’m crazy? Yeah right
He can improve a ton and still not match the 32-18 win % of mensa at UT. He's not getting access to better talent at UT than he did at USC. This is an uninspiring hire.