• The KillerFrogs

When was the last time we could say we won the game at the line??

Rabidfrog

18 for 22....they were 5 for 7. That's somewhere between 80% and 100% if I'm not mistaken. Pretty dam good and nice to see from a team/program that has struggled mightily from the line.

With RJ back...this team is clicking. We have a strong 5, and 4 very solid bench players.
i'm not that old.

BleedNPurple

Championship teams hit ALL their free throws - period. Maybe Jamie is getting through - was proud of the team FT today- that’s what it takes. Think of all the games we lost by a few points where we left 15 points at the line. Was thinking about that during the game today. Watch teams like NC, Duke, Baylor, KS (usually) - shoot at least 90% as a team. That’s $$$

Pharm Frog

Championship teams hit ALL their free throws - period. Maybe Jamie is getting through - was proud of the team FT today- that’s what it takes. Think of all the games we lost by a few points where we left 15 points at the line. Was thinking about that during the game today. Watch teams like NC, Duke, Baylor, KS (usually) - shoot at least 90% as a team. That’s $$$

Too lazy to look it up but I choose not to believe that those teams shoot at least 90% FT as a team.

TCURiggs

We did move up - spot to 304 FYI.

mission_accomplish_1112950c.jpg