• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel 2020/21

HG73

Goodness gracious! I leave for a few hours...

Mrs. Brewingfrog and I spent the late morning driving back from Houston after a fine evening with family. We stopped in Wharton at the Buccee's for a pit stop, and while Mrs. Brewingfrog was inside getting another fix of coffee, I tuned the radio to ESPNU to see what the news was. It was 11:30am CST.

The imbecile ESPN employees were going on and on about tOSU, giving them a complete tongue bath for the 5 minutes I could stand it. Instead, we listened to a wonderful podcast of Newt Gingrich giving a lecture on George Washington. He is a wonderful historian and excellent lecturer, and he gets Washington very well... (If you're interested: https://www.gingrich360.com/2021/01/newts-world-ep-179-the-immortals-george-washington/

Anyway, I get home and read the news of CDC using the secret trapdoor in his office and dropping Mensa down to the hungry crocodiles below. This happened at 10:55am CST...

Why in the name of All that is Holy was ESPNU still slinging saliva at tOSU? There was a huge, massive story at one of their own Properties going down, and all they could do was worship at the slippery altar of tOSU?
Goodness gracious! I leave for a few hours...

Mrs. Brewingfrog and I spent the late morning driving back from Houston after a fine evening with family. We stopped in Wharton at the Buccee's for a pit stop, and while Mrs. Brewingfrog was inside getting another fix of coffee, I tuned the radio to ESPNU to see what the news was. It was 11:30am CST.

The imbecile ESPN employees were going on and on about tOSU, giving them a complete tongue bath for the 5 minutes I could stand it. Instead, we listened to a wonderful podcast of Newt Gingrich giving a lecture on George Washington. He is a wonderful historian and excellent lecturer, and he gets Washington very well... (If you're interested: https://www.gingrich360.com/2021/01/newts-world-ep-179-the-immortals-george-washington/

Anyway, I get home and read the news of CDC using the secret trapdoor in his office and dropping Mensa down to the hungry crocodiles below. This happened at 10:55am CST...

Why in the name of All that is Holy was ESPNU still slinging saliva at tOSU? There was a huge, massive story at one of their own Properties going down, and all they could do was worship at the slippery altar of tOSU?
They are savvy corporate media men, they know what they're doing.

Eight

I am not disagreeing with you at all, however that said I think CDC is well banked enough at this moment but he could retire now or in two years and be just fine. And probably move back to Fort Worth.

ft worth? heck, he has the store in tuscon to run

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
There's still no dumpster fire like an Austin dumpster fire...

I am somewhat amazed that Sarkisian would take the strictures of having to work with the rump Staff that Mensa left behind. CDC must have wrangled a large, impressive pile of cash to money-whip his victi... uh, Candidate into the fold.

Latest posts