• The KillerFrogs

TCU Vs KSU Game Thread

LeDee and Easley really did a lot of dirty work to help pull this out along with RJ coming up big in clutch time. LeDee and Easley were 5-6 and 8-9 from the FT line respectively.

Fuller did not have a good game at all. 4 fouls, 4 turnovers, 0 points. Just one of those games. Nice to have Farabello back in the mix to spark some offense of the bench since Fuller and Todd could not get much going.

All B12 road wins are good wins.

Armadillo

I toadally missed this GDT. That’s a shame because I’ve been drinking all day!

In all seriousness (kinda), that was a nice game by the Frogs. Curious why went away from Miles in the 2nd half. But we shot our FTs well.

Very good win.

Pharm Frog

I toadally missed this GDT. That’s a shame because I’ve been drinking all day!

In all seriousness (kinda), that was a nice game by the Frogs. Curious why went away from Miles in the 2nd half. But we shot our FTs well.

Very good win.

We must have shot the late game free throws exceptionally well because at one point we were at 55% after two KS misses.

LeDee and Easley really did a lot of dirty work to help pull this out along with RJ coming up big in clutch time. LeDee and Easley were 5-6 and 8-9 from the FT line respectively.

Fuller did not have a good game at all. 4 fouls, 4 turnovers, 0 points. Just one of those games. Nice to have Farabello back in the mix to spark some offense of the bench since Fuller and Todd could not get much going.

All B12 road wins are good wins.
Coaches were saying preseason that LeDee showed the most improvement from last year. I can certainly see a difference in his all around game

CountryFrog

didn’t watch the game yet Skip, but we seem so much better when we play up tempo. Sounds like Coach Miller needs to really push Jamie on this.
The opponent also has some degree of control over that and KSU has been one of the slower paced teams in the country for a few years. They do everything they can to slow down the game and grind it out.