• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel 2020/21

illini_frog

I pray this is true but some on Twitter are saying Sarkisian is denying he took the job.

Would be very Longhorn to announce they hired a guy and the guy to say he never took the job.

bc puckett

This is the text of of tweet from David Pollack about 45 minutes ago. Cartoon included

"I see and have heard that Sark is the guy at Texas and now I have heard that Sark turned the job down."

1f937-1f3fd-200d-2642-fe0f.svg

illini_frog

Having grown up affected by family issues with alcohol I'm gonna go ahead and say alcoholism jokes about Sark are pretty lame.

Make fun of his very mediocre record as a HC or the laughable way CDC has handled this, but be better than citing the fact that the dude beating alcoholism

Last edited:

4 Oaks Frog

ESPN Halftime Report roasting Texas university for the move. Said recruiting is suffering and are losing recruits due to no coaching consistency. Said all started when they ran Mack off, and now all he is doing is winning games. They don’t predict much of a future for the big orange cows! HAHAHA!!!
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!

Eight

the longer the time gap between the announcement about herman and the buyout of his staff and when a new coach is officially named this could get interesting because you damn well know there are programs contacting those two freshman defensive linemen and the running back with the current transfer rules

also, if the texas offense and play calling in the bowl game was influenced at all by the oc hire his arse if tcu is going to stay with the spread

Pharm Frog

ESPN Halftime Report roasting Texas university for the move. Said recruiting is suffering and are losing recruits due to no coaching consistency. Said all started when they ran Mack off, and now all he is doing is winning games. They don’t predict much of a future for the big orange cows! HAHAHA!!!
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!

They also said Charlie only got two years at Texas. Didn’t he have three and have a losing record?