• The KillerFrogs

Video: Major brawl at end of Tulsa-Miss State game at The Carter

Eight

so are the offensive lineman at mississippi state not required to do any work in the weight room?

saw a clip of the players walking the field prior to the game and i almost thought it was a commercial for the next season of the biggest loser

Pharm Frog

so are the offensive lineman at mississippi state not required to do any work in the weight room?

saw a clip of the players walking the field prior to the game and i almost thought it was a commercial for the next season of the biggest loser

Not any more. Now they are only required to bury treasure, sing sea shanties, trim some sails and occasionally engage in parley with an opposing captain.

Dtx_Frog_Fan

I thought the same thing. I have more muscle definition in my late 30s after having taken months off from weights.

I noticed that too. Why walk around with your shirt off trying to intimidate the other team when you have fat rolls? lol

Eight

tumblr_nhtmqpn1mN1sm3ldio1_500.gif