• The KillerFrogs

2020 “Other” Bowl Games

Wexahu

I've no clue what the spread will be for the game next week, but I'd bet on Bama to win by 2 TDs at least.

So you think Ohio State is looking like they can’t hang?

You are all over the road. Earlier you said Cincy proved they should be a playoff team because they “went toe to toe” with one of the 13 dwarfs of the SEC. lol.

FrogCoach84

This Clemson defense is kind of awful. No consistent pressure, they are TERRIBLE tacklers and obviously susceptible to the big play.

Really just Clemson in general looks really slow. Maybe Ohio State playing their best ball at exactly the right time; but even so just very unimpressed with everything about Clemson tonight.

Maybe this will knock Dabo off his “aww shucks” high horse.....cause they’re getting their ass absolutely kicked by a team HE disrespected for really no good reason...as in there was no upside for him...all downside.

OICU812

So you think Ohio State is looking like they can’t hang?

You are all over the road. Earlier you said Cincy proved they should be a playoff team because they “went toe to toe” with one of the 13 dwarfs of the SEC. lol.

You have a comprehension problem. No real shocker there. I said Bama is far and away superior to anything in the SEC, and CFB generally. I also said Cincy would suffice as well as ND or OSU as a lamb to the slaughter for Bama, because none of them is on Bama's level.
OSU will go into that game like a 3-legged poodle covered in meat juice fighting a hungry angry Rottweiler.
And you will find excuses for OSU when the score winds up lopsided. It's who you are. It's what you do.

4th. down

It impressive how well Bama and OSU attack the middle of the field in the passing game..Constantly putting LBs and Safeties in coverage conflict

If your thinking about why we don't or can't do it.......Fields has talent, confidence, and poise, plus a high grade offensive line and hands receivers who know what their role is and they execute it. To me, and it may just be the way I'm seeing it, but Fields throws a lot of those passes to a spot and it's the receiver's job to get there.....hard to defend. Out of OSU starting 22, just a guess, but would suspect it's 75% 4 & 5* players.

FrogCoach84

It appears that whoever is calling plays for Clemson tonight does not realize they are down by three touchdowns.

The replacement OC not exactly taking advantage of a chance to showcase yourself for a job.

Of course they’ve looked just as confused and slow on defense if not more so.

Dabo did not have them ready to take on the #11 team in the country.