• The KillerFrogs

2020 “Other” Bowl Games

Wexahu

Naturally ND with the late cover because Bama was so bored and spent the last two quarters playing with their food.

ND lack of speed is Big 10 level bad (Ohio St being the exception).

They have that great freshman TE but the rest of their skill positions players are meh at best. Usually the 2nd tier of teams have some really good skill talent but have trouble matching up along the lines with the Alabama's and Clemson's. Notre Dame is the opposite of that.

Double D

Tier 1
That 'BIG 10 speed' (slow) can't hang with Clemson.

On ESPNU, its the sky cam view only. No announcers. All you can hear is some woman, an Ohio State fan, screaming 'lets go D!'. She's gone silent now that Clemson just scored. :rolleyes::)

It is very quiet in the Superdome.

bc puckett

My point is, he was obviously not ready at the beginning of the game but as the game went on he became more comfortable. I'm betting if he'd been the starter all year long they'd be pretty close to where they are now.
They were also up by 7 with 3 and a half minutes left so they actually would have won if the game didn’t last as long. BTW I do agree there’s a pretty good chance they would be in the same spot with that kid at QB