• The KillerFrogs

Video: Major brawl at end of Tulsa-Miss State game at The Carter

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Game began with pushing and shoving before kickoff. Then there was MSU taunting following a huge hit late on an onside kick. Then this.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Dude who kicked homeboy in the head and ran off, if I was a coach I would kick him off the team. Freaking coward.
Saw a couple of cheap shots. Surprised that Tulsa player wasn’t chased back down after he ran. Lost his helmet so he was do e fighting.

82 Frog Fever

That was a bad seen. Lots of back fighters.
At least one ESPN commentator tried to say it was just a couple of guys, and most people were trying to break it up.
That was not just a couple of guys.

flyfishingfrog

Hope miss state never sets foot on our campus again...it was bad enough they didn’t turn down the spot in the Armed Forced bowl for Army to start

then they started the night looking for a cheap shot victory and ended proving they didn’t deserve a bowl in the first place

the Pirate has a bunch of [hundinnen ] that think they are thugs on his team - they deserve Starkvegas

PurplFrawg

Administrator
They're big boys wearing body armor. Let 'em fight.
tenor.gif

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
It never ceases to amuse me how many knuckleheads punch an opponent in the head who's wearing a helmet.

Some of these guys have too much yardage between the goal posts.

Go Frogs!

I'll never forget this. First thing that comes to my mind whenever I see a fight on a football field. I loved Deion when I was growing up.